2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
"David Moyes, Nuno Espírito Santo and Eddie Howe are all likely to come under consideration as the club begin to formulate a shortlist of candidates to replace the Italian at Goodison Park."

MY GOD, NUNO HAS TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE OF THIS NAMES

The media do this all the time and said Moist was our main target whilst Carlo was on a Yacht with Usmanov.

Stop listening to the gutter press they haven't a clue who the board would want.

Have they actually officially said they want him? I mean, I see the mail online is saying it’s a done deal, but, are they considered an gold standard in the world of ITK?
Reliable British journalists running with it now. Looks like it’s happening.

Well, 1 in 5 is 20%

How much lower are we talking?

I'd say if there was a poll last month on whether to sack him - 15%-25% would have said sack.

There was a poll someone started on here, an open poll with results viewable - that had 85.7% voting to keep him.

In our annual fan survey, with results out today - he had an 80.6% approval rating.

We can't escape the fact there's a significant amount who want him gone - absolutely remarkable.
You can't read 20% wanting a manager sacked if they "only" have an 80% approval rating .
I didn't think that Carlo was brilliant last season but didn't want him sacked.
2 completely different things amigo.

I feel like there is a direct correlation between the ones who went after anyone who criticized the performances under Carlo and the bedwetting going on here. Oh how the turntables.

Still don't think he's going but this isn't a good look for him..

So when things dont change with another new manager, you'll let these players off scott free?

The players have PROVEN they aren't up to it over and over again and each tiem they're a year older, a yard slower.
A good manager has analyzed the skills of the players, and assessed their potential and performance before he enters the training field. He knows exactly what he needs for the system to work, and will not give players who have underperformed for a long time, or have bad attitudes a second chance.

The funny thing is that it is Ancelotti who has given players who have constantly underperformed new chances. You could argue that the quality of the second best is too poor, but at the same time it is far more dangerous in a performance group to accept that people constantly underperform, and not give other players the opportunity. Then you accept the situation.

Very debatable mate - I've said for a while we aint attracting the types of players that win things under Carlo without European football to offer.

The only other way is through very shrewd scouting but can Brands do that? 3 years in tells me no.
Well we agree on Brands, you watch any transfers this summer be last minute. What exactly does he do all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.