2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would rather we grow to win things, we would with Ancelotti, we won’t with your clown

Very debatable mate - I've said for a while we aint attracting the types of players that win things under Carlo without European football to offer.

The only other way is through very shrewd scouting but can Brands do that? 3 years in tells me no.

You can’t though can you, any manager on the planet would manage Real Madrid over Everton regardless of money.

One that has already managed them, got sacked for no reason by them, has spent the last year saying how fond he is of being at a 'family club' over a 'corporate' club. One that has all the money in the world and signed up for a project - which happens to be paying him very handsomely indeed too.

Yes, you can blame him.

If he's wanting out, he's jumping ship and leaving Everton in the lurch.

It’s not the clubs fault

It's the whole thing.

The coward of a squad that are not good enough, failed one of the most decorated managers in the game to a point where he didn't have to think twice about leaving if someone came knocking.

We're done as club that want to achieve something, have a purpose, a goal to get to whether it takes years to do so. Moshiri has over saw 4 managers in 5 years or so. It's a recipe for disaster for a club with no foundations.

It's over for seasons IMO. No exciting youth coming through, barely a 25 man squad, players on huge wages that can't be arsed.

No stadium or new manager is going to turn this ship around as it is at the moment.

It was possible with a manager like Carlo

"David Moyes, Nuno Espírito Santo and Eddie Howe are all likely to come under consideration as the club begin to formulate a shortlist of candidates to replace the Italian at Goodison Park."

MY GOD, NUNO HAS TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE OF THIS NAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.