2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was anybody else I'd laugh it off but Romano is probably the best ITK reporters there is, so it's rather worrying to read that

Hopefully it'll end in tears and Real get kicked out of La Liga for still being involved in the ESL

Unfortunately, Romano is as close to gospel as it gets in the football rumours world.

Well we agree on Brands, you watch any transfers this summer be last minute. What exactly does he do all day.

I cant believe they gave him a new deal mate but thats Everton for you we dont have high standards and we wont do until Kenwright leaves and a proper chairman is appointed who has the skills needed to change the culture at the top of the club.

Wow wow wow absolute shame on Carlo. I don’t blame him given the chance but words matter and he has essentially lied to us all. Was amazing having someone with his universal respect in dugout and I’m sad to see him go, but this is a rat move.
Where did he lie? He never said I will turn down Real Madrid. It is obvious he didn’t expect to get another crack at winning another CL, honestly, I have no malice towards him

Status
Not open for further replies.