2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to all who continue to endure this suffering. It's incredible the following this football club has given we have done absolutely nothing in near enough 30 years. We will all be back here in August talking about how Roy Hodgson will be leading us on a European adventure next season. Cant wait to be mesmerised by the brilliance of Tom Davies, iwobi dancing and beating his man only for his cross to pole axe the toffee girl. Gylfi doing his "I can get to this one, ah just missed it now I'm out of the game" foot ins 50 times a match.

Seriously though, its bonkers how massive this club is, we deserve so much better than what we get, that's not entitlement its fact.

To me it's all twitter jargon Carlo is under contract Real Madrid are skint & how would they buy his contact out with us ?

Not just twitter nonsense now mate.

On contract...

Could have a clause.
If not, they could find the money.

Could have a gentleman's agreement.

Either way, if he does say he wants to leave - nice guys finish 10th Everton don't stand in his way.

We won't cos it's pressing the reset button again. Another 12 months of "bedding" as the likes of Iwobi etc get another chance to "learn" from a new coach

We cannot achieve anything with this squad. Nothing.

You can bring back Kendell in his pomp or roll SAF out of retirement....they would not get this team performing any better.

"But they could get us playing better football". Knocking the ball in triangles and getting leathered every week is not good football. Cos that's what will happen

Yeah honestly at this stage I couldn’t give a shiny crap about “good” football

Just win and we can worry about that stuff later on

I'm not sure it's absolutely remarkable. If you just look at how we've played since he came, and ignore his past success, you would want him gone. We were one of the worst teams to watch this season. The main reason I want him to stay is because of the players he can attract, rather than the great coaching job he's done with the team, because he hasn't done a great coaching job.

tenor.gif

And that would be another mistake he’s made.

If he never properly backed him I would agree but if he was given the greenlight to bring in 4-5 of his own players I would be excited to see what he could do here with the likes of Doucoure, Godfrey, Digne, DCL and Richarlison tbh.

Worst case scenario I would rather us finish 10th playing good football than 10th playing utter dirge.

Sweet baby jesus. If this happens it'll be the most disappointing thing to happen to us in as long as I can remember.

I'd be shocked if he took it. He's been there and done that with the merry-go-round of elite clubs. It seems like the whole point of being here is to do something different. To build something from the ground up. If he left it would be an acknowledgement that the job can't be done here.

Not just twitter nonsense now mate.

On contract...

Could have a clause.
If not, they could find the money.

Could have a gentleman's agreement.

Either way, if he does say he wants to leave - nice guys finish 10th Everton don't stand in his way.

Sadly there’s something about there being no benefit in keeping a person who doesn’t want to be at the club here.

Status
Not open for further replies.