2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha us? Move fast? Hahahaha

We won't have anyone until a month before the season starts. Nailed.
5bp3dt.jpg

the football was bad, but I have to say his leaving us now has left us with a problem

has to be Duncan for me.
The state of you kev

First you were wetting the bed over Ancelotti being here now you're wetting the bed over him going. You're fluctuating harder than your bitcoin billions here.

Come on just be honest and say you want Fat Sam back. We all know it.

he's a bloke with a lot of integrity

I don't think is true if this move goes through, he puts on a facade of integrity

Going to the same team he lambasted a few months back, who are still involved in this ESL and not giving up on it

Thought it was odd at the start of the season when he was talking about Kean and how he was going to stay with the squad as an important first teamer, then goes on loan to PSG a week later but gave him the benefit of the doubt, but in reality Carlo just says what sounds best and does the opposite

The state of you kev

First you were wetting the bed over Ancelotti being here now you're wetting the bed over him going. You're fluctuating harder than your bitcoin billions here.

Come on just be honest and say you want Fat Sam back. We all know it.
am I wetting the bed over him leaving? I think he was poor for large parts of the time here and the quality of football and results bear that out.

Getting a replacement in will be tough, but I think we can get someone in who will get at least us similar league postions.

Status
Not open for further replies.