2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think is true if this move goes through, he puts on a facade of integrity

Going to the same team he lambasted a few months back, who are still involved in this ESL and not giving up on it

Thought it was odd at the start of the season when he was talking about Kean and how he was going to stay with the squad as an important first teamer, then goes on loan to PSG a week later but gave him the benefit of the doubt, but in reality Carlo just says what sounds best and does the opposite

You don’t have career as long as he has without knowing how to play the media game tbf

These players are actually gonna wrangle another season out of us. They were about to be volleyed into the sea en masse, and now another manager is gonna need to “assess” them.

I give up.

The most sickening thing, is a bunch of these bottlers get another go - fresh - under a new manager.

We absolutely need Brands to prove his worth here. No clean slates for the likes of Iwobi, Bernard, Gomes etc. He needs to tell any replacement that they’re off if a decent offer comes in.

Gutting this. James will leave for sure. Everton make it incredibly hard not to just give up.

No doubt.

There should be no hiding space for a DoF.

I'm of the view that if we don't qualify for Europe next season, Brands isn't good enough and should be sacked.
He’s got a lot to prove, but saying “he should be sacked if a brand new manager doesn’t get us into Europe in his first season” is just weird logic.

I don’t know whether he’s the guy or not, but that isn’t the bar/ultimatum to measure him on.

So of our past managers theres been Moyes who finished 6th and moved to Man United, Martinez who finished 11th and got the best National side in the world at the time, Koeman sacked in 18th got the holland and then Barca job and now Ancelotti finishes 10th and gets the real job. All of them never won us a pot we must be an agents dream!

This may sound crazy, but this could be a massive opportunity for us. It gives the board the opportunity to try and understand where they want us to be as a football club. At the moment we are stuck in no mans land. We have a director of football, who is meant to look and search for young and hungry talent, but then appointed a manager who wanted players for the here and now. Let's get a young and exciting manager in place and get him to work closely with Brands. Let's decide what we want to do as a football club and stick at it. The Leicester model is the way to go for me...

hmmm not good but then probably saw the bile coming out of supporters and thought this is not for me.

Going back to Real is almost comical though, the players they have aren't great and if Barca fling Koeman surely they have to be favourites - a year not winning anything and he would be chucked out on his ear again.
I don't think that Real Madrid is the club to go to if you can't handle a bit of criticism from a vocal minority of the fanbase

Keep Davide Ancelotti hostage and force him to watch Sigurdsson and Delph week in week out. Could get a nice ransom fee on top of Carlo's settlement fees

Status
Not open for further replies.