2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
....exactly & I personally have no issue with the outcome of that meeting if the detail is correct.

Accountability has to be with the DoF, we saw the absolute Horlicks we had when Walsh & Koeman brought players in separately. There has to be a strategy, the issue we have is whether Brands is good enough.

No doubt.

There should be no hiding space for a DoF.

I'm of the view that if we don't qualify for Europe next season, Brands isn't good enough and should be sacked.

So the board get away scott free again as kenwright gives carlo a hug and wishes him the best.For me its call out time. Tired of this.

The board appointed him!

You are kicking off about stuff that you (or anyone else) know nothing about. It's a sloppy rumour from a random twitter account.

Nobody in a job in any walk of life would be doing that, it's a sackable offence and a snide thing to do.

If he is going its because Madrid have came in, nothing else.

Well I mean CA was paid £10m a year by us mate and got us 12th and 10th. He made mistakes too - including playing players who have been proven not to perform for us and in some cases (definitely not all) there were alternatives.

This doesn't look good on anyone at Everton but it doesn't reflect well on Carlo either.
Yet he's walking into a job at RM. A bastion of European football. Guaranteed to add more Honours to his extensive list of honours while we scrabble around saying "that's not nice Carlo" and continue to watch utter dross represent this great club. Bed for me.

I've been a huge supporter of Carlo on here. I was dearly hoping to see what he could do over half a decade or more, but if he leaves us now then he'll have to accept that his Everton stint was a failure. This season's 10th place should have been a baseline or a springboard, but on its own merits it has to be considered a failure. Of course, I'm sure the millions he is getting at Real will help dry his tears.

This was a job where Ancelotti could disprove the claim that he was just a Hollywood coach, and could actually turn an average bunch of football players into a pretty good football team. Instead, he escapes back to surroundings he is familiar with, and where he barely needs to sweat a single drop to win a trophy. He understood it himself, he was in deep water at Everton, and does not have the managerial skills required to succeed in these types of clubs.

this well and truly puts to bed most of those pretend ITKS on twitter and co who say carlo wanted this player and that player [even the usual ones just hours ago] ,when they didnt have a clue this was going to be said about carlo today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.