2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt.

There should be no hiding space for a DoF.

I'm of the view that if we don't qualify for Europe next season, Brands isn't good enough and should be sacked.
That then leads to the conclusion moshiri is the problem. Why appoint ancelotti and have a DoF who have completely different views on where the team needs to be? We then end up with neither and in a worse position than we've been since the 90s.

Let's not start this crap. It's a disaster, end of story. No silver linings. Nothing.

If Ancelotti has decided to abandon "the project" already, it's us that it reflects badly on, not him.

And if Howe or Moyes come in, I really, REALLY can't be arsed with the "let's give them a chance eh" brigade. If you accept appointments like that then you deserve what you get.

So what could have possibly happened between now and two weeks ago when he was saying the Madrid rumours were BS and that he was committed to a long term project here?

I think that reflects worse on Carlo to be honest

Interesting that the club dont seem that bothered - maybe Brands/the owners weren't that impressed and when Real came sniffing thought "take the compo and start over" or maybe im giving the board too much credit there?

Had they needed to have sacked him next season it would have cost over £30+ million maybe they looked at the performances and thought it wasn't going to work with him/the squad?

Not good.

I hear Zidane is available and looking to manage.

In all seriousness, I agree that we need to move fast to nail down someone legit. Sadly, the Moyes contingent is looking pretty smart right now.

...I suspect the Moyes links are lazy rather than informed. He looks a good fit at West Ham, I’m not sure he’d want to come back although i presume he still has his house in Preston.

download (1).jpeg

hmmm not good but then probably saw the bile coming out of supporters and thought this is not for me.

Going back to Real is almost comical though, the players they have aren't great and if Barca fling Koeman surely they have to be favourites - a year not winning anything and he would be chucked out on his ear again.

No doubt.

There should be no hiding space for a DoF.

I'm of the view that if we don't qualify for Europe next season, Brands isn't good enough and should be sacked.

Europe is pie in the sky stuff right now

We have no manager, we have a failing DOF with an awful track record, we have older players bought specifically to play under Ancelotti, we are the butt of the joke right now.

We are looking at a perfect storm here, and it could go very badly wrong.

Interesting that the club dont seem that bothered - maybe Brands/the owners weren't that impressed and when Real came sniffing thought "take the compo and start over" or maybe im giving the board too much credit there?
I really think this is possible. Moshiri clearly brought Carlo in for a quick turnaround and it hasn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.