2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but they all fall apart eventually. We cant just keep throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. We don't have the allure of Chelsea to keep doing that. And I don't want us to just be a bigger Watford.
I'd put Carlo in the throwing it at the wall and seeing if it sticks category too

Mate, all of his comments over the last year might as well have been downright lies if he's decided to bin us off.

Said he was here for a project. Said he wanted to be at a 'family' club, not a corporate club. Wants to build Everton up, wanted to be here to push us towards the new stadium.

So aye, for me, to bin us off at the first time of asking, for a club he was already at, and got sacked for no good reason, is poor.

I don't care if it's Real Madrid. It's poor.

That's just fans trying to save face. The "he didn't want to be with us anyway" and finding excuses as too why.

To me...he overestimated the size of the job and been given an opportunity to go to one of the biggest clubs in the world again.

That's all. No manager in the world is turning down the RM job. Unless they're already at a big club.

End of the day, Carlo is easy to get at. We don't have any power in football terms to bat RM away.

I mean people were thinking it but was never confirmed. All these rumours are based on the comments of Fabrizio Romano, and he stated that not even Real Madrid new of Zidanes decision until a week ago..

Too much insecurity for Ancelotti to confidently say to the players that he was leaving for Real

If anyone did know Zidane was leaving, it will be those at Real Madrid, and if that was the case then its entirely realistic that they started to sound out replacements a while ago.

And if all this is true and its pretty much a done deal, then its also safe to asume thats lots of the gorund-work had been done a while ago.

we brought him Allan and Rodriguez and he just up and leaves? Absolute disgrace.
Leaving in the worst way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.