2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt speak volumes. It as usual leaves everything up in the air. Kenwright will be hugging him going out the door with tears in his eyes. For me its " I was not backed and the board were not going to deliver on what they promised" then it is clear cut and us as supported will do something about it.

What will happen with this "speaks volumes." Absolutely nothing as the board will not be held accountable to the same degree and we will twaddle along as a mid to lower table team ( at best )
If he leaves - and is replaced by somebody on Bill Kenwright's List of Triers - then it absolutely speaks volumes. It says "Everton were not able to convince a top manager of the "project" so went for the Lidl option".

If he leaves and is replaced by somebody on Farhad Moshiri's List of Ego-Inflating Superstars - then I'll have less of an issue with it if the choice is substantial as well as ambitious.

But at the end of the day, the supporters get the club they deserve. You have people here dreaming of reunions with Moyes and Martinez. If there are that many of those people, then maybe the rest of us need to accept that perhaps those people are what this club is about and all our notions of competing at the top table are delusional.

Nice one you bedwetting cry arses

I can't wait to pull you all over the coals when Howe relegates us
So you think those that didnt think Carlo was the right fit for our club pushed him out the door?
Or do you think maybe Carlo realised he wasnt the right fit for our club and took up a better offer?
Serious question, i cant see how you can blame fans that didnt believe in him when its looking like he will prove them correct all along?

FFS, last manger to stay for any considerable time was Martinez. After that Koeman, Silva, Allerdyche and now Carlo all in the space of 5 years :(

possibly, but why else would a manager of Ancelotti's standing in the game join us?
Hed just been shown the door by Napoli. We were the best team in for him at the time its not like he was Conte now. he wasn't doing us a favour by managing us he was extremely well compensated

Looks done then.

We need to move fast now then.

Not good.

I hear Zidane is available and looking to manage.

In all seriousness, I agree that we need to move fast to nail down someone legit. Sadly, the Moyes contingent is looking pretty smart right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.