Derby betting odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
they've had a crap start, but it's not an exaggeration to say they are probably the most formidable club side in the world at the moment, notwithstanding they didn't retain their CL. Add in the fact this excellent side is ALWAYS super motivated when they play us, and the fact they are bouncing back from an embarrassment, and you have all the ingredients for the toughest game of the season. Let's not underestimate what we're up against here, a draw will suit me just fine at this stage of our development.
We are living in a bit of a bubble at the moment, but remember what liverpool can be like. We may find next week that Rodfriguez literallly does not touch the ball for half an hour, such is the nature of the press. I think if we do win, it will be one hell of a struggle, and we will probably be lauding Allen rather than James.
This bouncing back rubbish.
Hope our players aren't reading into this .
They're like a boxer on the ropes, go for the kill.

If I was a punter, I’d stick on us at those odds. We are playing better than the average person realizes and LFC are a great team, but have had many off days in the last six months. 3/1 is good value. Not saying we should be the favorites or anything.

Longer odds bets that may work

8/1 to win to nil
14/1 to win from behind

Also worth a mention

2/1 draw no bet

The goals avalanche going on this season

3-3 40/1
4-2 80/1
4-3 125/1

Damp squib non event

0-0 20/1

My own betting will probably be placed in running

Our odds still around @3,50 RS is at @1,80 think it is fair. They are not huuge favourite, normally they would be like 1,30/1,40. And we would be around @4,40. No disrespect shown and it is great that we don't feel any pressure, unlike them. They desperately need a W after that trashing.

Every single time we play that lot there’s a few posters on here who stick their necks on the line and start proclaiming “this will be different” and we should all stop “living in the last” and “grow some balls”.

I remember being sat in the Main Stand at the pit when Gerrard got a hat trick. Shortly after reading posts on here saying it was “our year”.

Those saying they'd take the draw...

No. We need this weight off our shoulders. We have to beat them at some point and, after the start we've had and what it could mean going forward in terms of momentum, it's now we need it more than ever.

A draw would be disappointing. The players need that mindset, not just for the derby but for every game full stop. We're top of the league and playing some breathtaking football - to achieve anything we need to start believing this isn't just a fluke and we're capable of it week in, week out.

In Ancelotti, James and Allan we've brought in winners with the right mentality. Time to buy into it too IMO.

I'd put money on Everton winning if I were a betting man and that's why I'm not a betting man.

Then again, the new arrivals who've been central to Everton's play this season have no reason to be spooked by the rs.

That unfortunately is the same mindset players and fans have had playing against Liverpool for the last 20 years...lets not lose rather than lets try to win it. We have lots of new players and a new manager not troubled by that mindset, heres to a new beginning!

Nonsense innit.

Our best start in 50 years, a revitalised squad playing great stiff with a genuine world class superstar pulling the strings under a legend of a manager and the RS fresh from a SEVEN goal mauling by Villa.

If we are happy to merely “avoid defeat” in this scenario we might as well all just pack it in now.

I am expecting us to win and I will be disappointed if we don’t win by at least two goals :)

COYBB :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.