Derby betting odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake pit

Player Valuation: £950k
Given our good start i cant believe that bookies are offering an Everton win at 3-1 odds...surely that's got to be worth putting a few quid on!... every single bookie has Liverpool at odds on favourites. Its almost as if they haven't watched us this season or know we've won 7 on the bounce and speaking of 7 that's the amount of goals conceded by the RS in their last game.
Im not getting ahead of myself but these do sound like crazy odds...even a draw is 3-1!

You do know our record over the last god knows how long?!?!

I would take a draw too.. Even if we battered them

Im desperate for us to win... As good a chance as any tho now.. That said after conceding 7, they won't want similar embarrassment

I actually fancy us to win for once if everyone is fit, but if they are favs on all the betting, its no surprise after there record v us no matter how we are doing
we should have won the last few at Goodison really, the Davies chance and other 2 chances in a minute last year while the Tosun header wide last minute year earlier when we only started to go for the win in final 15mins

You do know our record over the last god knows how long?!?!

I would take a draw too.. Even if we battered them

Im desperate for us to win... As good a chance as any tho now.. That said after conceding 7, they won't want similar embarrassment

We can win mate, lots of reason pointing to that. Of cos we won’t score 7 but we will win

Given our good start i cant believe that bookies are offering an Everton win at 3-1 odds...surely that's got to be worth putting a few quid on!... every single bookie has Liverpool at odds on favourites. Its almost as if they haven't watched us this season or know we've won 7 on the bounce and speaking of 7 that's the amount of goals conceded by the RS in their last game.
Im not getting ahead of myself but these do sound like crazy odds...even a draw is 3-1!

Don’t do it to yourself mate.

I’ve made the mistake of getting sucked into the hype over the years. The Martinez one at Anfield where all our key players made it back, and Barkley hit one an inch over after about a minute and we lost 4-0.

We haven’t been them for 10 years, they’re reeling after a 7-2. Is be ecstatic if we won, but equally, fully expect a draw.

I think the draw is most likely. It'll be interesting to see if they've adapted some things from the 7-2, but I certainly think it's worth adapting all the things villa did because they are an arrogant bunch and will not change one thing in their approach. Everyone's saying Klopp will change it up, but he won't.

The only doubt in my mind is that for the last 10 days their players will have been battered by questions about that performance, so I think they will have a point to prove. It's a great match to have and really looking forward to seeing what happens.

Don’t do it to yourself mate.

I’ve made the mistake of getting sucked into the hype over the years. The Martinez one at Anfield where all our key players made it back, and Barkley hit one an inch over after about a minute and we lost 4-0.

We haven’t been them for 10 years, they’re reeling after a 7-2. Is be ecstatic if we won, but equally, fully expect a draw.
Barney, I've been going to watch the blues since the early 70's so I've seen more than my fair share of false dawns, this one feels so much more different. To say we're gonna win the PL just yet is obviously folly, but for the first time in a long time things are clicking into place, an actual proper plan it seems rather than buying 5 numbers 10 as Koeman did' we now have a manager we trust to buy what is needed when we need it, but also one who has tactical nouse and knows what it takes to win matches...me i'll keep my optimism and say we'll win this if all our players come back fit

Never ever bet on Everton to win.. from supporting Everton for over 30 years that's the best bit of advice I can give you.. after I started earning money I did bet on us a few times and lost I just stopped doing it. Pi$$ you right off seeing Everton lose or draw and then you've lost money too.

Status
Not open for further replies.