Derby betting odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
That unfortunately is the same mindset players and fans have had playing against Liverpool for the last 20 years...lets not lose rather than lets try to win it. We have lots of new players and a new manager not troubled by that mindset, heres to a new beginning!

Just don't do it to yourself. Doesn't matter whether we play the perfect game, they will fluke a deflection in the 90th min off Klopp's nose

I’d say Liverpool are odds-on favourite, too. Our derby record is a disgrace and embarrassment.
Worse than kopites you lot...living in the past...grow a pair of balls and tell your nearest and dearest RS neighbour, friend or relative that this is the new Everton they are playing and we won't roll over and die like we did in yester year

every single bookie has Liverpool at odds on favourites. Its almost as if they haven't watched us this season

That's not how odds are worked out. There will also be lots of neutrals looking at odds of near evens for them lot as a great bet. Liverpool will remain clear favourites whilst there's more money placed on them.

That unfortunately is the same mindset players and fans have had playing against Liverpool for the last 20 years...lets not lose rather than lets try to win it. We have lots of new players and a new manager not troubled by that mindset, heres to a new beginning!
Well, lets hope they prove exactly that at the only place that matters. Come Saturday at Goodison Park. Make me a believer again.

Barney, I've been going to watch the blues since the early 70's so I've seen more than my fair share of false dawns, this one feels so much more different. To say we're gonna win the PL just yet is obviously folly, but for the first time in a long time things are clicking into place, an actual proper plan it seems rather than buying 5 numbers 10 as Koeman did' we now have a manager we trust to buy what is needed when we need it, but also one who has tactical nouse and knows what it takes to win matches...me i'll keep my optimism and say we'll win this if all our players come back fit

I’ll openly hold my hands up when I’m wrong, and trust me, much like you! Desperate for a win. But it’s a Derby and I’ve never seen a side get so much luck against us, in my time watching Everton which is 25 years.

I hope you’re right! I hope everyone backing us is right. But if a draw keeps our momentum, and we beat Newcastle and Southampton, I know I’ll still be happy.

I’ll be having a go at those odds, I’ll be putting my bet on tomorrow, the odds will go down later in the week as Blues have a go at this.

By the way I think if you look at the odds for all the away teams, most are at low odds, while there are no spectators at the games.

Worse than kopites you lot...living in the past...grow a pair of balls and tell your nearest and dearest RS neighbour, friend or relative that this is the new Everton they are playing and we won't roll over and die like we did in yester year
Or as an alternative strategy, say nothing to anyone? This game has too often been the be all and end all of our season. This year I think we are going to win a trophy, so I am not that concerned about this game. If we lost both derbies and won the Carabao cup I would be delighted! Say nothing to them mate, that just perpetuates their mindset that we live for beating them.

Or as an alternative strategy, say nothing to anyone? This game has too often been the be all and end all of our season. This year I think we are going to win a trophy, so I am not that concerned about this game. If we lost both derbies and won the Carabao cup I would be delighted! Say nothing to them mate, that just perpetuates their mindset that we live for beating them.

Correct. People like to go to extremes. Not gobbing off is not a defeatist attitude, there's a middle ground known as quietly confident.

I hope you’re right. I believe we can win but it’s foolish to suggest our derby record shouldn’t be taken into account. We’ve had better teams than them during this disastrous spell and still not managed to win one.

I hope you’re right. I believe we can win but it’s foolish to suggest our derby record shouldn’t be taken into account. We’ve had better teams than them during this disastrous spell and still not managed to win one.
The problem is records as they say are there to be broken...what odds on winning the first 7 games of the season, when was the last time we did that before this year?....i bet a lot longer than we last beat Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.