Derby betting odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a pity they had a break after the Villa game. I dare say we had more first teamers on international duty also, our front 3 all played, 2 with long haul flights. Mane and Salah have been getting 2 solid weeks of blood transfusion's.

Fatigue is bound to come into it. Can see them scoring twice late on to make it respectable.

4-2 Blues

Isn't the strategy for this to lump on Liverpool however much you're happy to lose? So at least there's some cash to drown sorrows with... quick shipment of ale
This is how I like to bet. I'm waiting for money to come in on Everton pushing the RS to win down from -118 for better value. Maximize my emotional hedge bet, like

That being said, how is the draw +290? That's way too rich and a bad line in my opinion given how many of our games draw.

Just a heads up for those with a Skybet account. Bet as little as 5p on the Derby tomorrow and get a free £5 bet. And that can be used on any betting market any sport. Also Paddy Power punters get a fiver free bet on the 1.30 at Ascot tomorrow.

Well just placed my bets, £100 to win gets me £380...plus a side of £30 on the draw @ 16/5 gets me £126....please don't lose Everton!...to be fair, if we lose i wont be bothered about the lost bet, just the fact we've lost...a drew and i get my money back and a win, well happy on both counts

Right, who got the draw then?...i bottled it and cashed in just before Liverpool scored their disallowed goal and...although i'm £40 down i'm a very happy guy

Status
Not open for further replies.