Derby betting odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the strategy for this to lump on Liverpool however much you're happy to lose? So at least there's some cash to drown sorrows with... quick shipment of ale

No. Never ever.
I wont even have one in my dreamteam even though it limits my chances of winning. Was beautiful seeing all the minus 7s in other people teams last week as they just pile it full of their players.
No enjoyment would be made from making money betting on them. Esp against Everton. I'd rather go without.

No. Never ever.
I wont even have one in my dreamteam even though it limits my chances of winning. Was beautiful seeing all the minus 7s in other people teams last week as they just pile it full of their players.
No enjoyment would be made from making money betting on them. Esp against Everton. I'd rather go without.
Completely agree with fantasy football, super 6 etc.... suppose you're right.... just looking for a way out of severe disappointment, but won't need it this season! 4-0 Everton!

Isn't the strategy for this to lump on Liverpool however much you're happy to lose? So at least there's some cash to drown sorrows with... quick shipment of ale

what happens if they get a draw in the last minute - double kick in the cahones.

No. Never ever.

Is right.

I have lumped on for an everton win. We are doing well. Moral seems high. They have had a drubbing against Villa, against the rest of the premier League with that will plan, and their players may not be able to take the Klopp juice due to having covid in the ranks.

To be honest Carlo's team talk should be one of the easiest he has ever given. Something along the lines of . Look at them, thinking they are all that. Trying to own football. Get into them and show them what we really think of them.

Couple of Skybet specials

Richarlison to score first and Everton to win 2-0 or 3-1 @ 100/1

James to score from outside the area @ 16/1

That outside the box bet I did with Skybet a year or two back on Sigurdsson at 18s. And he delivered! Goes to show miracles can happen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.