2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in awe at all the posters that know everything about football and footballers and have never made a mistake or said something wrong. I appreciate you come on this site and make us ordinary people happy by passing on your knowledge, again thank you.

Not read everything on here so if it has already been pointed out I apologise. I thought DCL's response to being shown the VAR decision was brilliant. He laughed at it as per Naismith. Players can't speak out of turn because they get fined but mocking/ridicule by way of laughing at it is just great. In fact Everton need a go to ex player, not "official" that the press can go to for quotes who can show up the number of poor decisions and the way they constantly favourr certain clubs

What it all boils down to is we have got a lot of small time fans who supporting Everton over the years has programmed into accepting mediocrity and mid table, in reality its really sad to see it first hand.

Then you have the other fans who want more from Everton and realise DCL will never be the answer.
what it boils down to is that a large chunk of fans like u will never be the answer buddy.

Me when seeing Snidey go through the DCL vaults

Status
Not open for further replies.