2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather he played on the wing, just isn't to the standard we require. It's a shame as his work ethic is unreal.

Just doesn't have the ability. When Sheff Utd were throwing 20mil at Swansea for McBurnie we really should have been trying to sell Calvert-Lewin to them.

Thought he was coming along great back end of last season , looks like he's going backward now.
3 times in the 1st half he didnt have the nous to get infront of the defender on near post crosses. He seams so hesitant and needs sorting pronto or he needs shipping out.
My dog can run around a field and make a nuisance of himself.
No excuses the chances are being created , needs to do much much better.

DCL is woeful I’ve said it for years, I’d love it if we loaned him out abroad he somehow has the knack to get picked even though he does very little. He must be amazing in training, Richarlison, Tosun should be playing there.

Thought he was coming along great back end of last season , looks like he's going backward now.
3 times in the 1st half he didnt have the nous to get infront of the defender on near post crosses. He seams so hesitant and needs sorting pronto or he needs shipping out.
My dog can run around a field and make a nuisance of himself.
No excuses the chances are being created , needs to do much much better.
Cow banjo come to mind when I hear his name mentioned.

You can’t blame him, there is no way he should be the starting forward for a side hoping to crack the top 6.

Even Kean will likely struggle. We needed one proven striker, but when signing Kean, needed another striker too as it’s unfair to think he'll Come in and slit straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.