2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zat, thats a man who knows what hes talking about...?

Insert appropriate emoji here...

How about...

lol

True Dave, 3pts home 1pt away is decent...

More lol

Not sure any of you watched the match...

Well, you didnt lol

He was all action today, screaming at the ref, 4th official...animated like Mourinho and thats no exageration...

Even went loco at Davies near the end for feigning cramp...

Quite a lot of places to watch an UTTERLY DOMINANT professional away performance...

Could have scored 5 or 6.

:)

Top manager....

Hahahaha

Should be 5 wins but for VAR cheating us.

UTTERLY DOMINANT...for those negative posters agenda driven ranting nonsense...

But for the CHEATS at the FA we would be 2pts clear in 5th now...5pts ROBBED.

Top top manager....

Motm for me....

Davies or Holgate...

Im torn...

Acting like a complete bell because we won a relegation battle. Top work.

A strange post considering we just scraped a 2-1 win against a side recently beaten 9-0 and which looks odds on to be relegated
I understand your point and this ain’t me defending silva or the team. But Leicester scored early like we did but straight after the goal Bertrand was sent off. Playing 10 men makes a difference now I agree Leicester could of won that game 5-0 regardless.They have a striker who scores we lack one. We should of been at least 3-0 up at half time. Now last week same Southampton team nearly took a draw at city. Yes they are poor and one of the favourites to go down as it’s looking. But for me was a good result and performance especially when where lacking confidence and missing key players. Now the team needs to take into Norwich. But I understand your frustration.

well we won a game to save his job for a few weeks get another result next week and we are in the top half. We just need to give ourselves a bit of breathing space before December comes along

Everton manager Marco Silva, speaking to MOTD: "It [the win] was really important for us. We deserved the three points. We were the best team on the pitch. The first half was really good but we should kill the game. Southampton reacted and scored but to show again the character to go back and win game was good.

"We are learning. We should have been better away. Our quality has to come away but it is good for us to win today and we hope the next games away we can be strong as well.

"All of us inside the club want to be in a different position but you have to look for a different picture. In all the games it is difficult to find one team who is better than ourselves. Pressure - never. It is a privilege to be at Everton Football Club. Many things have come against us but we will keep fighting.

"The three points are not just Andre [Gomes] - they are for Andre and for Jean-Philippe Gbamin. We already had two players need surgeries [this season]. Andre is at home and he will be really happy. He text me before the match and supported our team. He will be always with us in our thoughts and we are supporting him as well."

------------------------
Marco Silva on first away win since March: "We should've taken the points 15 days ago - it wasn't our fault we lost against Brighton. But we are really happy we won the game. We were the best team on the pitch." Congratulations to our players and fans as well. They deserved it.

-----------------------
MS on scrutiny over his future: Maybe if you talked more about the football and less about the pressure it would be different. For me football is a privilege. Being manager of Everton is a privilege.

Acting like a complete bell because we won a relegation battle. Top work.

You didnt watch the match

You have no idea what happened in the game

Yet youre posting negative nonsense

What on earth is the point?

Ive tried to educate you on what Silvas actions were on the touchline today...highly animated positive energy with lots of tactical instruction

But you simply insult me...

Illogical like your slating of a top manager.

Everton manager Marco Silva, speaking to MOTD: "It [the win] was really important for us. We deserved the three points. We were the best team on the pitch. The first half was really good but we should kill the game. Southampton reacted and scored but to show again the character to go back and win game was good.

"We are learning. We should have been better away. Our quality has to come away but it is good for us to win today and we hope the next games away we can be strong as well.

"All of us inside the club want to be in a different position but you have to look for a different picture. In all the games it is difficult to find one team who is better than ourselves. Pressure - never. It is a privilege to be at Everton Football Club. Many things have come against us but we will keep fighting.

"The three points are not just Andre [Gomes] - they are for Andre and for Jean-Philippe Gbamin. We already had two players need surgeries [this season]. Andre is at home and he will be really happy. He text me before the match and supported our team. He will be always with us in our thoughts and we are supporting him as well."

------------------------
Marco Silva on first away win since March: "We should've taken the points 15 days ago - it wasn't our fault we lost against Brighton. But we are really happy we won the game. We were the best team on the pitch." Congratulations to our players and fans as well. They deserved it.

Class act.

------------------------

-----------------------
MS on scrutiny over his future: Maybe if you talked more about the football and less about the pressure it would be different. For me football is a privilege. Being manager of Everton is a privilege.

Good 3 points. All away wins are welcome. But that's a it is - 3 points. We need to back it up next time and then take a couple of scalps.

Status
Not open for further replies.