Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But anyway, away from dave's nonsense, can we just take a moment to reflect on arguably one of the top 2 or 3 U18 players in the world following Everton and 3 of our players on social media?

Of course there's always the chance he's just read the same news reports we all have, and gone looking cos he'd never heard of us lol

It's not even THAT common there tbh. Moreso than here probably, but still rare. Too many moving parts.

I know a player or two went to Celts Vigo from Valencia as part of the Gomez transfer. Think there’s been quite a few transfers with players, certainly going on loan, as part of a transfer. Definitely not common though.

Think there is a rule that Brazilian players cant transfer outside of Brazil/South America until they turn 18 which in his case appears to be 19th January
Think there's a FIFA rule that under 18s can't leave for another country unless their parents are going to the same country

He's a far better team player than Walcott. How would he flounder?

He just strikes me as the kind of player who would try to dazzle every time he was on the ball, to compensate for not being the centre of attention anymore. Not unlike Lookman.

I think he has more interest in his brand than helping a team succeed. Not unlike “Bo14sie”.

Above all else, we could do a lot more - if you believe even some of the rumoured players linked and their valuations - with anything between £40m-£80m than sign a 27yo player who has already blown one chance at moving out of his small pond.

We might see more of this by clubs in general, Watford bought João Pedro for a snip, and he is already been touted as a player they can make x10 profit on.

Rodrygo got a move for 40 million just from being from the same club as Pele, Robinho and Neymar.

We need a striker now, but if we have a chance to buy the Brazil under 17 captain, Reinier we need to do it. Before he goes to Ajax or Porto and costs 80 to 100 million.

We see you.

He just strikes me as the kind of player who would try to dazzle every time he was on the ball, to compensate for not being the centre of attention anymore. Not unlike Lookman.

I think he has more interest in his brand than helping a team succeed. Not unlike “Bo14sie”.

Above all else, we could do a lot more - if you believe even some of the rumoured players linked and their valuations - with anything between £40m-£80m than sign a 27yo player who has already blown one chance at moving out of his small pond.
If we signed him EVERY Evertonian would drool at what this lad can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.