Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that he liked a few of evertons posts about the Delph and Gomes signings. Starting to think its not just a coincidence that the only European clubs he follows are Everton and PSG.
We can be proud of the mild research done here today. We now get 2-3 weeks of hope, then despair then watch him bang in loads for that fancy pants Parisian club.

I actually read the article and apparently the deal would have him stay in Brazil until January. Also his contract is up at the end of 2020 so they basically have to sell him now or risk losing him on a free somewhat soon. And he still hasn't played with the first team but is playing in u17 games coming up.

So we’re lashing €40m on the Brazilian Kieran Dowell

I actually read the article and apparently the deal would have him stay in Brazil until January. Also his contract is up at the end of 2020 so they basically have to sell him now or risk losing him on a free somewhat soon. And he still hasn't played with the first team but is playing in u17 games coming up.
Think there is a rule that Brazilian players cant transfer outside of Brazil/South America until they turn 18 which in his case appears to be 19th January

It's absolutely nuts for us to be doing something like that. I don't think it's true because it is so out of character. I completely advocate for taking risks on kids and trying to grow them. High risk high reward and all that. But this is beyond high risk. A kid with zero first team games for more than we've paid for anyone bar Gylfi and Richarlison. I just don't believe we'd do that even though he does look legitimately brilliant in the clips that are out.
Brands would have never paid 45mil for siggurdsson 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.