Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he would walk, but they have all agreed on signings months in advance, the holdup could be financially related.

Now STCC isn't valid, there should be no reason for us to be hampered finance wise, unless there is a self imposed austerity from the top.

This would be a cleaver solution if we was making the wage bill better, and making the squad younger, but it doesn't appear that is the case.
Instead, we are selling younger wingers like Vlasic and Lookman and keeping Walcott.
Alongside adding old men like Lossl and Delph.
My verdict is it seems like a scatter gun approach from Brands!
We've sold vlasic for a profit having never seen him have a good game for the club and lookman for double the money despite him never having a good game either when he's started, albeit a few exciting cameos, 4 managers have now not fancied the lad which would imply its him and not us. Lossl has quite clearly come as a cheap experienced back up which virtually every premier league team has and delph is an 29 year experienced England international in a young squad that has just played a considerable amount of games for the best team to ever play in the premier league. I genuinely don't see what is scatter gun about it

We've sold vlasic for a profit having never seen him have a good game for the club and lookman for double the money despite him never having a good game either when he's started, albeit a few exciting cameos, 4 managers have now not fancied the lad which would imply its him and not us. Lossl has quite clearly come as a cheap experienced back up which virtually every premier league team has and delph is an 29 year experienced England international in a young squad that has just played a considerable amount of games for the best team to ever play in the premier league. I genuinely don't see what is scatter gun about it

Vlasic was a victim of circumstance, casualty of Fat Sam.

Only one of four managers who haven't fancied him are fit to judge him, and that is Marco.

Marco let him leave due to Vlasic begging for more game time.
I'd argue a pre season isn't fit to judge a player fully, probably why Cenk was left to have the loan striker role last season.
I don't think many could predict Cenk's fall from grace in pre-season.

You could say a million managers don't fancy a player, but if that list include mangers like Unsworth, Sam, Shakespeare and Koeman, the player is right in thinking he has been hard done by.

I'd argue a pre season isn't fit to judge a player fully, probably why Cenk was left to have the loan striker role last season.

I hope you are kidding. Guy who's never really been a loan striker who is already slow and not particularly athletic trying to lead the line in a team that even when playing medium block counter tactics pressures a lot.

There was also no fall, he is what he is. PL is a bad fit and he's not a loan CF. Pretty simple. He was never at a high point to begin with.

Vlasic was a victim of circumstance, casualty of Fat Sam.

Only one of four managers who haven't fancied him are fit to judge him, and that is Marco.

Marco let him leave due to Vlasic begging for more game time.

You could say a million managers don't fancy a player, but if that list include mangers like Unsworth, Sam, Shakespeare and Koeman, the player is right in thinking he has been hard done

He's constantly been left out on attitude and then when he has played hes made little or no impact. How long do we give it before he produces. Tosun has been an awful signing, not a bad finisher but cant play with his back to goal and has nowhere near enough talent to get away with being slow in this league.

He's constantly been left out on attitude and then when he has played hes made little or no impact. How long do we give it before he produces. Tosun has been an awful signing, not a bad finisher but cant play with his back to goal and has nowhere near enough talent to get away with being slow in this league.
Because he's never really played with his back to the goal. how unpredictable!

Status
Not open for further replies.