• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen lad you suggested we sign Morelos,
A basket case who scored a few goals for the second best team in a farmers league.
And you say Brands has a scattergun approach,
I am not the only one on here that has you kopped

Twice you've mention Kopite references to me, how about the staff on this site implements some know your customer practices and we verify our customer numbers too see who owns a season ticket, do you own one?.

I think Mr Emerald Isle, people would be more suspicious about you rather than someone who's lived all over Merseyside all their life, like me.

Please do not be silly we're both Evertonian's we don't need proof or bringing politics into a football debate.

I like Morelos as a player. I'd rather have him upfront than DCL.

Its a tough league probably the hardest to break into the top four in Europe.We are making progress on the squad a couple more quality additions and who knows what could happen.If the team can click together .Lets be positive and don't forget this VAR could level some of the Bias regarding the so called big six,especially as 4 of them are in disarray.COYB.

Its a tough league probably the hardest to break into the top four in Europe.We are making progress on the squad a couple more quality additions and who knows what could happen.If the team can click together .Lets be positive and don't forget this VAR could level some of the Bias regarding the so called big six,especially as 4 of them are in disarray.COYB.
Anyone who thinks this, is in for a rude awakening. The clique is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.