Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Even Robben flattered to deceive here. Probably going back as far as Overmars before Suarez as the last attacking player from Dutch league to truly settle.

Bergkamp
Van Nistelrooy
heitinga
Davids
Van der vaart
Zenden
Van der sar
Jimmy fylod
Stam
Kurt ( spit)
Van Persie
Virgil van dike
Alserweild
Vertongen
Sanchez spurs one

Just off the top of my head , think the only dispapointimg ones I can remember are

Robben ,who is good I’m Germany
, Kezman,
glen helder ,
Davy classen ,
Alves
Dapay

I’m probably missing a few as it’s easier to forget crap players tbf

Yeah but this is what Koeman and Walsh tried, and we have suffered for it, no chance we are getting quallty players for all those slots.

Mate the fees we paid we could have attracted players, the problem was Bolasie , klassen , sandro etc were all gash

Bergkamp
Van Nistelrooy
heitinga
Davids
Van der vaart
Zenden
Van der sar
Jimmy fylod
Stam
Kurt ( spit)
Van Persie
Virgil van dike
Alserweild
Vertongen
Sanchez spurs one

Just off the top of my head , think the only dispapointimg ones I can remember are

Robben ,who is good I’m Germany
, Kezman,
glen helder ,
Davy classen ,
Alves
Dapay

I’m probably missing a few as it’s easier to forget crap players tbf
Alserweild
Vertongen
Sanchez spurs one

The first 2 are Belgian and the last 1 is Colombian.

Back to this...
Was recommended this 19 year old Hungarian named Dominik Szoboszlai by a friend.

He plays for RB Salzburg in Austria, is quick, very skilled, and has an absolute piss missile of a shot.

He’s the type that connects with shots so sweet I forbid the missus from being near the computer when watching his videos cause I’m worried she’ll spontaneously become inpregnated while watching.

The video is definitely worth 10 mins of your day but ladies you have been warned...

You do realise that as soon as he signed he would forget how to take keee kicks , corners and long shots. This is Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.