• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
We need a Rolls Royce of a player, with a foot like a traction engine and when he hits it it stays hit imho.
Back to this...
Was recommended this 19 year old Hungarian named Dominik Szoboszlai by a friend.

He plays for RB Salzburg in Austria, is quick, very skilled, and has an absolute piss missile of a shot.

He’s the type that connects with shots so sweet I forbid the missus from being near the computer when watching his videos cause I’m worried she’ll spontaneously become inpregnated while watching.

The video is definitely worth 10 mins of your day but ladies you have been warned...

Last edited:
I clicked, there's nothing else, except Brands wants a goalkeeper, two full backs, centre half, midfielder and two strikers, with the emphasis being on youth.
Yeah but this is what Koeman and Walsh tried, and we have suffered for it, no chance we are getting quallty players for all those slots.
Makes sense

1 GK because Stek is not god enough
1 CB because Jagielka is done and Zouma will not continue
1 LB because Baines will leave
1 RB to put more competition on Seamus... Kenny is not enough
1 Midfielder that is Gomes
2 Strikers because Cenk will leave
"Doubts remain over the future of manager Marco Silva but Everton still want to recruit two strikers, full backs, a centre back, midfielder and back-up goalkeeper. "
Won’t spend it on a back-up keeper. Stek will continue as back-up next season.

CB yes whether Zouma will join on perm is another question.

RB yes we need a new rb.

LB probably Robinson as back-up?

CM yes Gomes.

A starting striker. Dcl will be back-up.

Probably 4-5 players.

My take is this

GK Stekelenburg: Hes not trusted at all so will be replaced. Virginia, Pickford and a new signing.

LB: Baines will be off and needs replacing.

RB: Think Kenny may well go on loan or we will sell Coleman. We need another Digne level player there.

CB: We need a partner for Mina

CM: Clearly Gomes though i think if Gana goes then another one too.

CF: Two players to compete with DCL. Likely a starter + a kid.

Backup keeper will be peanuts
Left back is a cover player so inexpensive
RB will be a kid
Centre back will be a young player
Centre mid Gomes at €25mil
Centre forwards one expensive and one a kid

My take is this

GK Stekelenburg: Hes not trusted at all so will be replaced. Virginia, Pickford and a new signing.

LB: Baines will be off and needs replacing.

RB: Think Kenny may well go on loan or we will sell Coleman. We need another Digne level player there.

CB: We need a partner for Mina

CM: Clearly Gomes though i think if Gana goes then another one too.

CF: Two players to compete with DCL. Likely a starter + a kid.

Backup keeper will be peanuts
Left back is a cover player so inexpensive
RB will be a kid
Centre back will be a young player
Centre mid Gomes at €25mil
Centre forwards one expensive and one a kid

Digne isn't a kid so why would the Digne-level right-back be a kid?

Id say a player u23 years old but who can come in and perform at a similar level to Digne.

Its crucial to Silvas system so i think thats where some decent money will go.

Back to this...
Was recommended this 19 year old Hungarian named Dominik Szoboszlai by a friend.

He plays for RB Salzburg in Austria, is quick, very skilled, and has an absolute piss missile of a shot.

He’s the type that connects with shots so sweet I forbid the missus from being near the computer when watching his videos cause I’m worried she’ll spontaneously become inpregnated while watching.

The video is definitely worth 10 mins of your day but ladies you have been warned...

Great article from him too. Seems to be a young player with a smart head on his shoulder with a clear vision as to how he wants his career to come together.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.go...boszlai-honoured-by/jpok0ha3fyq81xvmold7cd44s

Especially since we have JJK, it makes no sense.

Very interested in what we do at RB this summer.

Personally think Coleman has improved a little recently, but hes 31 in October, not convinced that JJK is at the level required, defensively hes very poor and we have yet to see his swashbuckling attacking ways in attack, so I think we defo need another 1, who that leaves as the odd 1 out will be interesting.

Either way I doubt we will go for another young un or another old un, probably 24-27 age range.

Wonder who it would be though. We aren't loaded this Summer as it stands.

Maybe Max Aarons if Norwich don't go up.
We probably don't need another left sided player, but Lewis at Norwich is a very handy little player too. Man of the match by far on Thursday.

Aarons seems really highly rated and attack minded. How much would he cost?

We definitely need a left back as backup to Digne.

Especially since we have JJK, it makes no sense.

Very interested in what we do at RB this summer.

Personally think Coleman has improved a little recently, but hes 31 in October, not convinced that JJK is at the level required, defensively hes very poor and we have yet to see his swashbuckling attacking ways in attack, so I think we defo need another 1, who that leaves as the odd 1 out will be interesting.

Either way I doubt we will go for another young un or another old un, probably 24-27 age range.

I really hope management don't think Coleman's sudden up turn in form (from awful to average by the way) means he'll be first choice next season. I think Kenny is good defensively, little inexperienced still, but think offensively he's not there.

I hope we spend £££ on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.