• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season I said Adama traore would be a good signing

Now wolves are 7th and in a fa cup semi final all because of him ...

I know this is a troll spud, but I still cant resist.

utter crap.jpg

Or it could be Barca inventing an imaginary rival to up the price
Brands will have a top figure in mind and if Barca won’t accept it he will walk away ,as he did with Tierney and nearly did with Mina
Yeah i did wonder about that, but earlier on in the season when Gomes showed a bit of form there were some tenuous links with the RS and Spurs.

Yeah i did wonder about that, but earlier on in the season when Gomes showed a bit of form there were some tenuous links with the RS and Spurs.
I think Gomes form after his initial 6/7 games has quietened their interest
I’m not sure he’d improve their midfields and if Erikesen goes Spurs will have serious cash to spend

I think Gomes form after his initial 6/7 games has quietened their interest
I’m not sure he’d improve their midfields and if Erikesen goes Spurs will have serious cash to spend
Well the more recent talk is that Spurs want Maddison so hopefully they will go down that route. The value quoted in that article above is about as much as i would want us paying for him, anymore and i would say there are other options tbh.

I agree
I like him as a player and in a different system he may do well but in Silvas version of a 4-3-3 I’m not too sure.
However by all accounts Brands rates him and recommended him to Moshiri when he first bought the club
Moshiri tried to hire Brands straight away and was told no but Brands tipped him off about Gomes
Barca got there first

Vincent Janssen, Memphis Depay and Siem de Jong come to mind automatically. Seems attacking players from the Dutch league are not settling in this league, I cannot remember the last one to hit the ground running and make it a success.

No transfer is a safe bet but I would be incredibly reluctant to gamble big money on a player from the Dutch league - particularly an attacker.

I think the Depay one is slightly harsh! I bet if he came to the PPrem now he would tear it up.
It was just the wrong club, wrong manager, wrong time for him

Status
Not open for further replies.