Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Che Adams is interesting. Speed and power combo is interesting.

I just don't see the upside of Tierney and never had. Good player.

Weston McKinnie liked a post on Twitter the other day about Shalke being in danger of relegation after he picked up his injury in the USA vs Ecuador.

Would really like him at the club if they got relegated very skilled smart player with an engine like no other.

The tweet

He's wonderful. Can play anywhere, really. Awesome in the air, tough as nails, great athlete, etc. Backup at either back, especially on the right. Probably best in central midfield, but that's frankly what we need. US player will have an inflated transfer fee as a result, but if you want to tap into the US market and you aren't playing 75M for Pulisic, him or Tyler Adams is the next best thing.

Tyler Adams by the way is the next Naby Keita. His athleticism is off the charts. His intelligence is high as well - not sure his first touch and skill level is quite there, but he's terrific.

Weston McKinnie liked a post on Twitter the other day about Shalke being in danger of relegation after he picked up his injury in the USA vs Ecuador.

Would really like him at the club if they got relegated very skilled smart player with an engine like no other.

The tweet

they wont get relegated, they are 9 points clear. But maybe they will get dragged into the relegation playoff spot fight. And odds are always stacked for the Bundesliga team to survivve that.

Not sure what to think of McKennie, he's been hugely hyped due to being an American in the Bundesliga, but I haven't seen much to suggest he's anything beyond a half decent young player. But he has been playing on a struggling team, and mostly for a coach who looked more and more out of his depth as the season went on. And he's been played out of position a lot. I remain to be convinced. But he is only 20! But as of right now, he'd be a squad player you take a punt on, not a player who would strengthen a first 11.

He's wonderful. Can play anywhere, really. Awesome in the air, tough as nails, great athlete, etc. Backup at either back, especially on the right. Probably best in central midfield, but that's frankly what we need. US player will have an inflated transfer fee as a result, but if you want to tap into the US market and you aren't playing 75M for Pulisic, him or Tyler Adams is the next best thing.

Tyler Adams by the way is the next Naby Keita. His athleticism is off the charts. His intelligence is high as well - not sure his first touch and skill level is quite there, but he's terrific.
Naby Keita ...... :coffee:

Linked with cheap tat yet again. The whole point of moshiri was to bring in decent players and decent players cost a lot of money.

What happened to going for the likes of koulibaly and "50m is monopoly money".
Going back to the days of buying unproven and hoping they come good like when under Moyes.

Yeah the signings of Koulibaly, Mata and Witsel really put this club on the map.

Oh wait, thats right, they all jogged us on for proper clubs.

Linked with cheap tat yet again. The whole point of moshiri was to bring in decent players and decent players cost a lot of money.

Going back to the days of buying unproven and hoping they come good like when under Moyes.
We couldn't attract them then so why would they come now when we have gone backwards for a couple of years?

Yeah, God forbid we try and be smart. We've got huge holes in this squad. We aren't going to see a 250M net spend.

And just because you haven't heard of them doesn't mean they aren't good.

Ever think that some players just don't want go to certain clubs no matter how rich they are.

they wont get relegated, they are 9 points clear. But maybe they will get dragged into the relegation playoff spot fight. And odds are always stacked for the Bundesliga team to survivve that.

Not sure what to think of McKennie, he's been hugely hyped due to being an American in the Bundesliga, but I haven't seen much to suggest he's anything beyond a half decent young player. But he has been playing on a struggling team, and mostly for a coach who looked more and more out of his depth as the season went on. And he's been played out of position a lot. I remain to be convinced. But he is only 20! But as of right now, he'd be a squad player you take a punt on, not a player who would strengthen a first 11.
Think he's a but better than that, but yeah, I wouldn't pencil him into the starting 11. But he has a lot to offer. No weaknesses, really.

I hope we sign Che Adam’s. Then I hope he’s crap. I can’t wait to see people fretting over how to criticise a guy who’s middle name is Everton with their blue tinted specs on.

We can only dream.

Or more sensible buying than spending £20m on players like Klassen who was absolute bobbins and signings we actually need money isn’t an issue ,tons of money going out on needless wages is the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.