• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone surprised
Look at bolasie, he cut his own loan spell short without permission from the club. Who the hell inserted that clause

It should never have been an option to buy, it should have been you must buy.

Teams are taking the players, taking a year off the contract and sending them back with a lower transfer value.

NEA

Can't wait to welcome back Sandro, Besic, Mirallas, Niasse and Bolasie in two months.

Then lumbered with McCarthy, Tosun, Walcott, Stekelenberg, Schneiderlin, Pennington, Garbutt, Galloway et al.

No doubt Jagielka will be offered a new contract n'all.

Absolutely shocking. I genuinely feel we'll only be able to find buyers for about a third of those players, most likely Besic, McCarthy, Pennington and Galloway.

Seeing as the money has dried up and most of our expensive high earners won't have buyers, it's going to be a very frustrating transfer window.

Can't wait to welcome back Sandro, Besic, Mirallas, Niasse and Bolasie in two months.

Then lumbered with McCarthy, Tosun, Walcott, Stekelenberg, Schneiderlin, Pennington, Garbutt, Galloway et al.

Absolutely shocking. I genuinely feel we'll only be able to find buyers for about a third of those players, most likely Besic, McCarthy, Pennington and Galloway.

Seeing as the money has dried up and most of our expensive high earners won't have buyers, it's going to be a very frustrating transfer window.

Sensational

you're getting mad something that hasn't even happened yet????

You will prob get knocked over by a bus tomorrrow and killed to death so not to worry

Considering we need:

ST
RW
RB
CM
CM
CB
GK (backup)

We should be giving Baines a 1 year extension. Makes sense to spend the budget on the above rather than on a back up to Digne when we have one who could do a job for another season when called upon.

He's wonderful. Can play anywhere, really. Awesome in the air, tough as nails, great athlete, etc. Backup at either back, especially on the right. Probably best in central midfield, but that's frankly what we need. US player will have an inflated transfer fee as a result, but if you want to tap into the US market and you aren't playing 75M for Pulisic, him or Tyler Adams is the next best thing.

Tyler Adams by the way is the next Naby Keita. His athleticism is off the charts. His intelligence is high as well - not sure his first touch and skill level is quite there, but he's terrific.
they wont get relegated, they are 9 points clear. But maybe they will get dragged into the relegation playoff spot fight. And odds are always stacked for the Bundesliga team to survivve that.

Not sure what to think of McKennie, he's been hugely hyped due to being an American in the Bundesliga, but I haven't seen much to suggest he's anything beyond a half decent young player. But he has been playing on a struggling team, and mostly for a coach who looked more and more out of his depth as the season went on. And he's been played out of position a lot. I remain to be convinced. But he is only 20! But as of right now, he'd be a squad player you take a punt on, not a player who would strengthen a first 11.
I agree with both of you that he has been played largely out of position but he has played well in whatever position when he is called upon to play in. I do believe he is best in the central mid position playing both the defensive and box to box roll equally as well. I definitely can see Shalke being in the relegation playoff spot though at the end of the season especially without a player as vital to the team as Mckinnie.

His age is definitely his greatest virtue and playing just under 60 games in the top tier of a top 5 league all while 20 and younger is INSANE.

I really dont see us looking for a right back this summer.
And to be honest i dont see it as that much of a concern or a priority.

I really dont see us looking for a right back this summer.
And to be honest i dont see it as that much of a concern or a priority.

After sorting the left side, I was of the opinion that we need a whole new right side. However it looks as though Richarlison could play there, interchanging with Bernard with Lookman and Walcott (hope he leaves tho) as backup.

We still 100% need a RB though as Coleman has deteriorated since his injury.

Imo a RB is a top priority along with a striker

Linked with cheap tat yet again. The whole point of moshiri was to bring in decent players and decent players cost a lot of money.

What happened to going for the likes of koulibaly and "50m is monopoly money".
Going back to the days of buying unproven and hoping they come good like when under Moyes.
It's what Brands is good at

Status
Not open for further replies.