• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt. On any day of the week.
And he said he's better then most of the players we have on the wings.
People forget how bad mirallas was his last couple of seasons

not strictly true that to be fair, the season we finished 7th under koeman mirallas was alrite and made his most every prem appearences

season after he played 5 games and was loaned out, Walcott has been awfull for about 90% of the games this season, even mirallas would have a boss game every now and then

btw im not advocating him coming back, I'd just say he's more effective than walcott

not strictly true that to be fair, the season we finished 7th under koeman mirallas was alrite and made his most every prem appearences

season after he played 5 games and was loaned out, Walcott has been awfull for about 90% of the games this season, even mirallas would have a boss game every now and then

btw im not advocating him coming back, I'd just say he's more effective than walcott
Not for me anyway. Never scored more then 8 goals in a league season.
And at 31 people suggesting he comes back are crazy.

I'd have mirallas over Walcott every single day of the week to be fair
2wvszb.jpg

Not for me anyway. Never scored more then 8 goals in a league season.
And at 31 people suggesting he comes back are crazy.

oh and Walcott is smashing them in isn't he?

again I didn't say he should come back, he shouldn't

but if you said to me either Walcott or mirallas have to start against west ham I'd pick mirallas every time

Walcott is rubbish ( well more rubbish )

I'd have mirallas over Walcott every single day of the week to be fair
I don't think many would agree with you... I certainly don't.

At least Walcott wants to be at Everton and rarely misses a game... even though his form is poor.
Mirallas does not want to be here and hasn't for some time.
I am not sure I can even remember the last game when I was glad he was still at the club.

I don't think many would agree with you... I certainly don't.

At least Walcott wants to be at Everton and rarely misses a game... even though his form is poor.
Mirallas does not want to be here and hasn't for some time.
I am not sure I can even remember the last game when I was glad he was still at the club.

no your right mate, I'd rather have Walcott now as well because he wants to here, I know this by the effort he puts in every time he plays...

Walcott is a joke, mirallas is a joke, mirallas is a better player though

Status
Not open for further replies.