2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

afcf1e13844005.56278f4e36f63.jpg

Lets be honest he wouldn't be jerking around with a proper manager in the dug out.

Would he arse about with a gurning Klopp or raging Fergie? No chance.

Silva has zero authority and the players are definitely aloud to take the pee under him you can see it a mile off.

No personality, no authority and the lunatics are left to run the asylum.

Lets be honest he wouldn't be jerking around with a proper manager in the dug out.

Would he arse about with a gurning Klopp or raging Fergie? No chance.

Silva has zero authority and the players are definitely aloud to take the pee under him you can see it a mile off.

No personality, no authority and the lunatics are left to run the asylum.
This is true this, there's been some talk tonight on another thread about Walter Smith, he had no messing about, I'd be surprised if Moyes did either, but this idiot isn't going to command any authority, he hasn't got the right persona.

This is true this, there's been some talk tonight on another thread about Walter Smith, he had no messing about, I'd be surprised if Moyes did either, but this idiot isn't going to command any authority, he hasn't got the right persona.

There is some golden age thinking with this though I'd be worried about. In general I agree with you, However Gazza turned up drunk by all accounts (or at least played having ranked lots of win the night before). Rooney used to mess about lots in training and got a bit of a pass. It's not easy for a younger manager in his first season.

Pickford has really let Silva down. It's the last thing he needs currently. He probably needs to act, but it's hard to do because Stekelenberg is awful and Virginia is only 19.

There is some golden age thinking with this though I'd be worried about. In general I agree with you, However Gazza turned up drunk by all accounts (or at least played having ranked lots of win the night before). Rooney used to mess about lots in training and got a bit of a pass. It's not easy for a younger manager in his first season.

Pickford has really let Silva down. It's the last thing he needs currently. He probably needs to act, but it's hard to do because Stekelenberg is awful and Virginia is only 19.
This really.

It's half down to the coaching, but honestly Pickford plays the same for Ingurland as well - fantastic reactions, deer in the headlights when a cross comes in. Not down to Silva at all, and, as you say, he's not getting helped at all by Pickford being an idiot half the time.

This really.

It's half down to the coaching, but honestly Pickford plays the same for Ingurland as well - fantastic reactions, deer in the headlights when a cross comes in. Not down to Silva at all, and, as you say, he's not getting helped at all by Pickford being an idiot half the time.

The mindset is a massive problem for me. Mistakes happen, but it doesn't say a lot for his mindset. Compare the reaction to Keane, who goes mental at the linesman and is very concerned we nearly conceded. All he's looking at doing is winding up opposing fans having made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.