Terribly bad biased journalism by liverpool echo sky sports bt sports and match of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably an unpopular opinion, but I am not remotely bothered who a pundit played for. Lets face it, few played for only one club.

I just want them to be good.

The list is a short one, but Nevin is good, Neville, Wright, and Shearer I am ok with. Carragher aint awful.

IMO, the only True Everton pundit is Ratcliffe, and he is awful!
Fair enough, but the point to me is whether they are good, bad or indifferent are they needed, I certainly don't need them or take much notice of them.

I remember one MOTD when Alan Hanson ( I think) gave us eight good reasons why Fellaini had had a good game for
us versus Man. City, I had been to the game and could have given eight good reasons why he wasn't so hot, on MOTD
they pick out what they want to say and show you. If there were no pundits the world wouldn't end and I wouldn't miss them for one second.

There are too many of them, but Carragher is fine. I thought he was pretty balanced in the commentary, talking about how Firmino had been poor this season, that Salah wasn't so great, that Everton had improved a lot etc etc.

Danny Murphy on the other hand is an objectionable git, and I wish the BBC would stop using him.

There are too many of them, but Carragher is fine. I thought he was pretty balanced in the commentary, talking about how Firmino had been poor this season, that Salah wasn't so great, that Everton had improved a lot etc etc.

Danny Murphy on the other hand is an objectionable git, and I wish the BBC would stop using him.
In fairness to carragher he called Silva as a really good appointment in the summer, at least showed a certain level of research which is the minimum I'd asked for, plenty of them just rock up unprepared I'm sure

So apparently there's just 7 ex-Liverpool pundits?! lol

In the past 12 months I've either watched or listened to all of the following people work on live broadcasts of football matches or be paid to give their opinions about the game by some national media outlet. All our ex-players and/or confirmed kopites

Carragher (Sky)
Gerrard (BT)
Redknapp (Sky)
Souness (Sky)
Saunders (Sky/Talksport)
Beglin (ITV)
Thompson (Sky)
McMananaman (BT)
Barnes (ESPN)
Nicols (ESPN)
Lawrensen (BBC)
Owen (BT)
Murphy (BBC)
Bellamy (Sky)

And before all of that we had Hansen for 30 odd years boring the nation to death.

Can anyone name anymore, surely there is? Absolutely farcical how many of their ex-players get jobs in the media, even Mourinho a few years publicly said it was a ridiculous monopoly and he was fed up of it.

So apparently there's just 7 ex-Liverpool pundits?! lol

In the past 12 months I've either watched or listened to all of the following people work on live broadcasts of football matches or be paid to give their opinions about the game by some national media outlet. All our ex-players and/or confirmed kopites

Carragher (Sky)
Gerrard (BT)
Redknapp (Sky)
Souness (Sky)
Saunders (Sky/Talksport)
Beglin (ITV)
Thompson (Sky)
McMananaman (BT)
Barnes (ESPN)
Nicols (ESPN)
Lawrensen (BBC)
Owen (BT)
Murphy (BBC)
Bellamy (Sky)

And before all of that we had Hansen for 30 odd years boring the nation to death.

Can anyone name anymore, surely there is? Absolutely farcical how many of their ex-players get jobs in the media, even Mourinho a few years publicly said it was a ridiculous monopoly and he was fed up of it.
You missed Ray Houghton off, he does Talksport.

Status
Not open for further replies.