Terribly bad biased journalism by liverpool echo sky sports bt sports and match of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I find it amusing that if they want to keep rolling the ex Liverpool players out for tv & radio. They are starting to get the ex players that didn’t win much,

Imagine Jordon Henderson, sitting next to Ryan giggs on match of the day with his zero medals. Embarrassing Its like Neil mellor on sky ffs
Brilliant ,spot on

To be fair, Kopites galore notwithstanding, who would we put up? Big Nev would be ace but would be a TV producer's nightmare, Ratcliffe is awful at it, phil neville is a vile little dweeb, who else is there regularly in the media sphere?

Cottee always stands up for us too! I actually don’t mind Souness, he at least slags off the RS and isn’t scared to say when they have played crap (similar to Neville about manu, I do t like that simpering nonce Redknapp, he really cranks me up!

To be fair, Kopites galore notwithstanding, who would we put up? Big Nev would be ace but would be a TV producer's nightmare, Ratcliffe is awful at it, phil neville is a vile little dweeb, who else is there regularly in the media sphere?
Osman, kilbane, preki

To be honest I'm not asking for more ex blues, the real issue is ex Liverpool players who are clearly reds fans commenting on all things Everton. Games , transfers , stadium, fans , players and managers .everything to with our club really. Everysubject OR news item about us involving ONE of them always has at least one put down or side comment

Status
Not open for further replies.