Terribly bad biased journalism by liverpool echo sky sports bt sports and match of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the gravy supper is linked with Southampton. Less than 24 hours after keys/gray were bigging up his 'achievements' in getting a 1 all draw last season, and slagging us off yesterday by extension. Interesting timing that. What odds the three of them knew/know he'll be there next.

It'll be a nice present from us back to Southampton for the several mill compo they charged us for the dutch genius.

Its probably an unpopular opinion, but I am not remotely bothered who a pundit played for. Lets face it, few played for only one club.

I just want them to be good.

The list is a short one, but Nevin is good, Neville, Wright, and Shearer I am ok with. Carragher aint awful.

IMO, the only True Everton pundit is Ratcliffe, and he is awful!

Peter Reid was a decent pundit

Cottee always stands up for us too! I actually don’t mind Souness, he at least slags off the RS and isn’t scared to say when they have played crap (similar to Neville about manu, I do t like that simpering nonce Redknapp, he really cranks me up!

Souness is alright. He just seems annoyed by everyone and everything quite equally.

Mourinho when he first managed Chelsea highlighted the ex Liverpool players bias in the media and punditry in general. If anything it’s got even worse since then. The ‘line-up’ for derby day was shocking. Considering Arsenal was playing spurs, why wasn’t Alan Smith used as a pundit instead of one of the kopites, to add a more balanced view on the day’s proceedings. To have Carragher as co commentator beggars belief, but then again should we be surprised?

I genuinely don't get it, Carragher and NEville could have swapped round .It's not fair on fans of the opposite team and it's also not fair on them, they have to not celebrate something Carragher couldn't really manage on Sunday. It also biases commentary, for instance when Neville was doing our game vs United it took him 5 minutes and about a million watches of the penalty to realise Gueye got the ball. Also Carragher I felt went the opposite way a bit too much on Sunday and tried to compensate too much... Just really don't like it, sits badly with me.

question, why is everyone so arsed abar it? "why was carragher commentating", what difference does it make it's not like he sat there for 90 minutes going COME ON YOU REEDDDDDDSSSSS

carragher is a good pundit, dislike him or not he's not a biased idiot some of you are making out, genuinely does not arse me who is commentating or who is a pundit on the day unless they are boring then it arses me ( ie danny murphy, shearer for MOTD etc )

we had david weir didn't we? so they went out and got an former everton player in

moaning for the sake of moaning some of you

So we have Gary 'defo a pen on Martial' Neville commentating on the Utd Everton game and then RS carrager on the derby with insightful comments from RS Redknapp. Its not too much to ask to have a neutral commentator is it, I don't want to hear them pretending to be neutral only to go off when their team scores a goal.
Surely Neville shouldn't be allowed to commentate on any Utd game vs another English team and similar with the 7 RS with the RS

Just checked and...

View attachment 51769

Broadcasters should make more effort to balance out punditry bias.
Where's that from mate and what criteria are they using?.

Just off the top of my head these are the ex RS you see regularly as guests on Sky, BT and BBC

Carragher, Thompson, Souness, Rednapp, Fowler, McManaman, Owen, Gerrard, Lawrenson, Murphy. There's also Jim Beglin on ITV.

You can probably easily double that for ex reds who get a good career out of TV. I'm just looking at Steve Warnock on SSN as we speak. And Monday in the build up to the FA cup 3rd round draw I said to the missus, I bet they have an ex RS on to draw one of the teams. On walks Paul Incelol

Status
Not open for further replies.