Terribly bad biased journalism by liverpool echo sky sports bt sports and match of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently there's just 7 ex-Liverpool pundits?! lol

In the past 12 months I've either watched or listened to all of the following people work on live broadcasts of football matches or be paid to give their opinions about the game by some national media outlet. All our ex-players and/or confirmed kopites

Carragher (Sky)
Gerrard (BT)
Redknapp (Sky)
Souness (Sky)
Saunders (Sky/Talksport)
Beglin (ITV)
Thompson (Sky)
McMananaman (BT)
Barnes (ESPN)
Nicols (ESPN)
Lawrensen (BBC)
Owen (BT)
Murphy (BBC)
Bellamy (Sky)

And before all of that we had Hansen for 30 odd years boring the nation to death.

Can anyone name anymore, surely there is? Absolutely farcical how many of their ex-players get jobs in the media, even Mourinho a few years publicly said it was a ridiculous monopoly and he was fed up of it.

I am glad you listed them.

I could not believe there is only a one pundit gap between the RS and the next club.

Because RS pundits seem to proliferate.

In the past 12 months I've either watched or listened to all of the following people work on live broadcasts of football matches or be paid to give their opinions about the game by some national media outlet. All our ex-players and/or confirmed kopites

Carragher (Sky)
Gerrard (BT)
Redknapp (Sky)
Souness (Sky)
Saunders (Sky/Talksport)
Beglin (ITV)
Thompson (Sky)
McMananaman (BT)
Barnes (ESPN)
Nicols (ESPN)
Lawrensen (BBC)
Owen (BT)
Murphy (BBC)
Bellamy (Sky)

And before all of that we had Hansen for 30 odd years boring the nation to death.

Can anyone name anymore, surely there is? Absolutely farcical how many of their ex-players get jobs in the media, even Mourinho a few years publicly said it was a ridiculous monopoly and he was fed up of it.

Also.

Mellor...Sky Sports

Paul Walsh...Sky Sports

Alan Green...Kopite commentator 5Live

Mickey Quinn....RS cheerleader on talkSPORT

Colin Murray....various media outlets

Carragher (Sky)
Gerrard (BT)
Redknapp (Sky)
Souness (Sky)
Saunders (Sky/Talksport)
Beglin (ITV)
Thompson (Sky)
McMananaman (BT)
Barnes (ESPN)
Nicols (ESPN)
Lawrensen (BBC)
Owen (BT)
Murphy (BBC)
Bellamy (Sky)

Babb has done Sky, Riise has been getting his ginger balls on BT a few times. David James seems to have been binned off unless I'm missing something.

...it’s a business to Sky and like it or not hundreds of thousands of Reds fans watch the game worldwide on telly. The commentary is designed to furnish those fans, almost like us watching Everton TV.

It’s a power struggle we only improve by being good.
Given the fact that Spurs have 4 and City have 1 you might well be misguided in your analysis.

question, why is everyone so arsed abar it? "why was carragher commentating", what difference does it make it's not like he sat there for 90 minutes going COME ON YOU REEDDDDDDSSSSS

carragher is a good pundit, dislike him or not he's not a biased idiot some of you are making out, genuinely does not arse me who is commentating or who is a pundit on the day unless they are boring then it arses me ( ie danny murphy, shearer for MOTD etc )

we had david weir didn't we? so they went out and got an former everton player in

moaning for the sake of moaning some of you
Arse off then

Its probably an unpopular opinion, but I am not remotely bothered who a pundit played for. Lets face it, few played for only one club.

I just want them to be good.

The list is a short one, but Nevin is good, Neville, Wright, and Shearer I am ok with. Carragher aint awful.

IMO, the only True Everton pundit is Ratcliffe, and he is awful!
I would add Kevin Kilbane to the Everton pundit list. A good analyst and always speaks well of the Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.