Transfer Rumour Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I really don’t see much in this fella, Billy, but it’s all about opinion.
I’m with you, don’t see it, a coupe of good games for palace and one for England, he’s a superstar. I think it’s a lot to do with the media, with Chelsea being very strong at youth level, they tout all their players as world beaters. Same is already happening with mason mount, he may be the exception.

I also don’t see cheek as natural midfielder, more of a number 10, was listening to talkSPORT last night. They were talking England under 21’s. Not one mention of the 5 Everton players, who have been around the team for 12 months.

It was fodden, the kid from Arsenal. And the only strikers mentioned, Solanke & Abraham. Like DCL didn’t exist. And made me laugh taking about then not getting game time, Davies, Kenny and DCL to a point getting regular games with us.

Chelsea boss has said he lacks some technical skills right now in training and thats why Barkley is well ahead of him..

Alarm bells ringing right there for me if the fee is a big one.
He said tactical mate not technical. He said technically and physically he's good. He'll never improve tactically if he's on the bench constantly.

No way in hell should we sign him, don't know why Evertonians are obsessed with desperately wanting players who are way past thier best or wanting players back who left us years ago

There are three top-tier central midfielders that are all available on a free next summer, they are Ramsey, Fabregas and Hector Herrera. We should try our best to get at least one of them. All of then will be after massive wages, but getting them on a free saves us loads of money, even if we offered them 250k a week.
Here's how I see this one panning out, Ramsey to Liverpool/Italy Hector to Arsenal to replace Ramsey and Fabergas off to USA to finish out his career.

Here's how I see this one panning out, Ramsey to Liverpool/Italy Hector to Arsenal to replace Ramsey and Fabergas off to USA to finish out his career.
Fabregas, all tho lacking in pace is still a very capable player. Not sure if he would fit in a silva team.. I think he stays in the Premier league either way

Status
Not open for further replies.