Transfer Rumour Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense like this should be in the past, cant the media see we can go out and buy payers we want, even if we have got quite a few wrong such as Klassen...etc the days of having to take full on past it players and make weight casts off's from the Sky big clubs are gone.
The same papers running this crap will be linking Bernard with Old Trafford on January

He was banned in Feb for 6 months. This was extended by 12months in the summer...surely hes only eligible to play next season?

It was backdated apparently, he's eligible in November.

If it turns out to be true then;

1-- Lookman/Walcott may be sold
2-- Dowell could be sent on loan
3-- He could be tried as a deep lying playmaker

Hes won titles and i think it depends on whether he wants to prove hes still good.

I think its ok till summer if we could loan Dowell + sell Walcott.

I am all for giving him a chance. If he wants it and still has it, he could still offer a lot. Give him 2 months training trial from November 1 to December 31 after he can start training with a team again and then when his ban ends, if he shows up, give him a contract starting January 1. If it works out, we have a replacement for Dowell for free as Dowell really should go on a loan, he is wasted here not really playing at all. Nasri is only 31, could still have few years in him, if he is anyhow close to his best form, we could do much worse for a depth player. This is exactly the type of business I want to see from us. Cheap and smart for depth players, then spend big for stars to play in our starting 11.

Zammo_-_Just_Say_No.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.