2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two on loan and one with a buy back clause. It all has a temporary feel to it, but needs must.

We have more than 3 on loan.

Robles, Garbutt(Loan), Mori, Rooney, Klaassen, Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan), Williams, Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Browning(U23), Galloway(U23), Besic(TBC), Pennington(TBC), Bolasie(TBC)

We have more than 3 on loan.

Robles, Garbutt(Loan), Mori, Rooney, Klaassen, Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan), Williams, Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Browning(U23), Galloway(U23), Besic(TBC), Pennington(TBC), Bolasie(TBC)

Ins i was speaking about: Silva and Zouma, Mina with a buy back.

I can see that mate. Keep up.

But yes, he hasnt "fixed" the squad perma, hes put a band aid on it, but still, our focus is THIS season, so THIS season I feel hes given us a decent enough squad to try and kick on.

We have the Jan window, then we switch our focus to NEXT season in the summer.

For now im very, very, very happy with the work hes done so far, very positive signs.

But yes, he hasnt "fixed" the squad perma, hes put a band aid on it, but still, our focus is THIS season, so THIS season I feel hes given us a decent enough squad to try and kick on.

We have the Jan window, then we switch our focus to NEXT season in the summer.

For now im very, very, very happy with the work hes done so far, very positive signs.

I agree i am quite happy with our work in the window, i dont mind loans in all honesty they have served us well and i think there are question marks beside Zouma and Silva aka as Gomes. So its risk mitigation and not stuck with another Williams or Klassen on high wedge.

I have a dislike for buy back clauses so i dont personally like the Mina deal, but am happy he is here, if it was a redline issue its better to have him then not.

The outs have been impressive, if nothing else for wage management alone. Im more impressed with them to be honest, also the selection of who went as well, not one head scratcher amongst them.

It needs to be said how tricky this window was, likely one of the trickiest in the history of the PL with the early deadline and WC. So fair play to all.

Lets see how they all do though, we are as optimistic at the same point last year.

I am optimistic though, Richarlison is something very special.

Status
Not open for further replies.