2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I’m glad Marcel has ripped off the Band-Aid with all the bad signings and deadwood and got what he could for them now. Much better than pretending there’s a world where Klaassen or Bolasie or Williams come good and you can get a bigger fee later (and all the while you keep paying their wages).

There's a clique in the club. Fact. We all know who they are. Fact. Brands did not choose Silva. Fact. Silva is critical of the transfer activity and by extension Brands who is conducting it. Fact.

How difficult is it to forsee that Brands might want to see this manager out and a new one he wants in and that having players in the squad who can make life difficult for the manager would aid that?

Baines and Jagielka in the squad; Ferguson and Jeffers on the coaching sdtaffe.

They are calling the shots agian.

@davek showing the benefits of a solid pre-season here. He's bang on form as we close in on Wolves beating us this weekend - I'm 100% in awe.

I know it's a long process ( more than one window ) and I'm pretty pleased with the ins/ outs so far.....but I feel like deadline day will be a defining moment for our DOF. He still needs to deliver a first choice CB or two and a midfielder ( Bernard + an other ) We all know the ups / downs of Everton late deals.... Hoping for the best !

New uniform for The Director?

latest

I know it's a long process ( more than one window ) and I'm pretty pleased with the ins/ outs so far.....but I feel like deadline day will be a defining moment for our DOF. He still needs to deliver a first choice CB or two and a midfielder ( Bernard + an other ) We all know the ups / downs of Everton late deals.... Hoping for the best !

But look at the deadwood that has been moved on.

Gutted he hasnt shifted cuco schneiderlin or bolasie

Hope all 3 are gone by the end of august.
cuco goin to boro on loan..

schneiderlin has shown his true colours last season when they both failed to train properly and went home early.

he should of been first thro the door. its not like he transforms our team, half the time people just breeze past him as he watches them

European and EFL teams can still loan or buy (euro teams) for the next 2 weeks... Bolasie will be off

Status
Not open for further replies.