Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hazard a guess you hadn't heard of him until the world cup, much like myself. Barca don't generally sign diddy players, they have probably the most extensive scouting systems in the world. The key is apparently we wanted him pre world cup so his performances there are irrelevant, except when it comes to price, as I said I'm happy to trust Silva and brands on this one. Lascelles screams Michael Keane. At least mina has that world cup performance behind him whilst lascelles hasn't even a cap, whilst Keane has 4 from playing at a similar team.

On the integrity/loyalty point you previously made, he was reported for talking to us, we got fined for it, whilst under contract at forest so I dunno if he is any different to Jerry in that respect either.

How exactly?

Caps mean absolutely nothing by the way.

Lascelles is pacy, strong and a leader. Nothing like Keane.

Just gutted that we all knew about this Bernard before it happens.

Imagine if it was just dropped on twitter by Everton that he had signed.

Think thats our surprise for this window myself, be shocked if there any others personally, but you never know like!

How exactly?

Caps mean absolutely nothing by the way.

Lascelles is pacy, strong and a leader. Nothing like Keane.

Just he excelled at a deep sitting team. There are plenty of Burnley fans who have commented on this forum about how quick Keane appeared to be whilst with them, however that was without big wide open spaces behind him, for us he is cart horse esq in turning. He also looked dominating and strong. Lascelles looks decent but no more decent than Keane looked for Burnley from what I've seen. So from what I seen of Keane at Burnley and lascelles at Newcastle I'd say they were very similar.

Just gutted that we all knew about this Bernard before it happens.

Imagine if it was just dropped on twitter by Everton that he had signed.

Think thats our surprise for this window myself, be shocked if there any others personally, but you never know like!
I’d bet good money he won’t be the last signing

In his prime mate. We need to buy for now as well as the future.

I do agree, but I can`t see Brands going for 29 yr olds.

Don`t get me wrong I think Nzonzi is a fantastic player, same as Dembele from Spurs, but I just can`t see them going for players who are hitting their thirties.

Mina: a world cup signing. I'd rather have Lacelles.

I'm sure I read on here someone had posted a quote from someone saying we had enquiried to Barca about Mina's availability before the World Cup started. If true then not really a World Cup signing.

Seems to me like Alderweirald is nailed on for Utd, as soon as Spurs get real about his valuation. Mina is a back up for them, and we probably have a deal for Rojo agreed as a contingency if Utd have to go for Mina (which seems unlikely).

Won’t Spurs be in for Mina as replacement for Alderweirald?

Status
Not open for further replies.