Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
'kin Mina. You'd think it was Pique we were in for.

Unbelievable the amount of fuss over some mush who had a decent World Cup game or two.

Funny Dave, didn't you say we shouldn't be going after someone who cant even get a game at a big club etc just minutes ago?

Like pique when at united almost?

Bargains are there...if you look hard enough and try hard enough.

Lateral thinking is what we need not some obvious big bids for "King for a month" players who cant get a game at a big club.

with you on this, dave...it's what we're paying Brands for, after all

Lascelles is literally exactly that though, sat deep in the middle of a low-block for the whole of last season, the Michael Keane of this year if you like. You won't prise him from Newcastle for a penny less than 40m in this market, more likely closer to 50m.
Looks a good player to me. I want our central defenders to be competitive and have honour. That lad has those qualities.

I'd make the final bid and go and find someone else who will be ready for this league straight away. If he/they come crawling back them sign him. Dave is right though he's probably not worth this much fuss.
We are going to end up with no one like we did last season with the striker

Funny Dave, didn't you say we shouldn't be going after someone who cant even get a game at a big club etc just minutes ago?

Like pique when at united almost?

I always rated him at United. Saw his potential then, so bad choice of example to throw me.

If this comes off then I think we will have finally achieved traction in making top players sit up and take note. If our forwards can gel then you can see more players wanting in and suddenly everything starts becoming easier.

2 new CB's in, Sandro and Bolasie leave and Usmanov sells his Arsenal shares on Thursday to buy into Everton and I'm not ashamed to say this will be me:

randy_marsh.jpg

:p

If this comes off then I think we will have finally achieved traction in making top players sit up and take note. If our forwards can gel then you can see more players wanting in and suddenly everything starts becoming easier.

2 new CB's in, Sandro and Bolasie leave and Usmanov sells his Arsenal shares on Thursday to buy into Everton and I'm not ashamed to say this will be me:

View attachment 48590

:p

Not to be a party pooper, but Mina and Bernard arent top players.

I mean dont get me wrong, im not saying they arent very good players, but I dont personally consider either Tier 1 players.

Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.