Who has stopped going to the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the day that Allardyce was appointed, one poster declared that he wasn`t going again, until Allardyce was no longer at the club.

He has stuck to his guns, despite some vicious attacks from the " Sizeable Samuel " supporters, who strangely enough, now seem to be in a tiny minority.

@matty1878 I salute you sir.

I stopped going after the dismal last minute draw against West Brom. I`d seen enough to convince me that it wasn`t going to get any better, under Allardyce .

If you`ve stopped going / intend to stop going, please post on here.

* If you`ve previously been a " Sizeable Samuel " supporter and have stopped going, due to changing your opinion, please feel free to post on here too. Maybe @matty1878 can find it in his heart to forgive you ?.
Me - had tickets for last 2 games and did not go. It just depresses me - seriously! At some point during the previous games, I was thinking to myself, "why am I wasting my time and making myself feel like this? There are many things that I could be doing that would please me more". I have been going since 1978 - I remember thinking the same thing in the 90`s when we drew 0-0 against Sheffield Utd. This is very much worse!

Normally get over 3-4 times a year, been for the Lyon game but don't think I'll bother again this year whilst them pair of prats are with us.

Just praying they won't be for too much longer.

see mate it’s more than a them too . Nobody knows who is calling the shots. There is confusion all over the place so even if walsh ,Allardyce and kenwright go we still lack a plan . We’ve spent 2 years lobbing dough around without any idea of what we want to do and nobody is being held accountable except Allardyce who hasn’t even been here 4 months . The whole lot of of them are to blame

I agree mate but I think the whole negativity Will change once we have a new manager nxt season

TBH - If I was back over there I would go to the match .

Everton is like family to me , could not bring myself to boycott because they are having issues , let me make it clear not against Matty and his stance and who believes thats the route to go , each one to his / her own

I am not a Sam fan but believe its unfair he is being picked out as the sole reason being in dire straights , too simple an equation , got to be much more to it this is a debate on its own - being debated on GOT in length

The confusing issue is to me is how quickly it went sour - after 2016/17 it seemed we were on the up after a decent season under Koeman , Mosh splashing out piles of dosh , this season it went belly up again a debate on its own - ?

I love your mirrors lol
What a bad day after the game my coal chimney caught on fire :(
Got it under control, but my doorbell never stopped ringing to tell me as the smoke was as thick as pea soup in my road
The guy who rang the bell stated you do realise it's flames inside your chimney - never I said don't worry :Blink:
15 minutes of skill to get it out inside the chimney - won't need a sweep for a while now as the flames were coming out of the potlol
They were ten a penny chimney fires when I was a kid ;)
The posh softies around me will be asking for a council tax rebatelol
That's what getting beat means set your flaming chimney on fire sending smoke signals to sack big Sam!
How have I only seen this now. Don't ever change Joey.

theres a fella in the row infront of me who hasnt been since the bisto snorter has been in.

as much as i dislike sam its been a terrible season, i hate half the players nearly as much as him

A long time ago (I can’t remember which year) I went to watch us play Wimbledon on a cold, rainy February Wednesday evening. I went on my own because I hated missing matches in those days.

The lad sat behind me said “This is s**t. I f*****g hate it. It’s like work. I don’t want to come here, I hate it when I am here and I can’t wait to leave.” It was absolutely crap and he pretty much summed up what it was like at the time.

It sounds like those giddy days are back again.

I don’t go anymore because of family reasons but we were both at the next match after that Wimbledon game.

All the talk a few months ago was about Everton being back in the big time, now loads have stopped going because yers are poo. Most support whoever Liverpool are playing that week anyway, and are only interested in the RS result so no surprise there.

Status
Not open for further replies.