Who has stopped going to the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ive only done 3 away games since October, cant even be bothered getting away tickets for credits either, just not bothered
Must admit I've used the excuse of the high credits needed this season,there's always ways and means,I can't be bothered currently and have watched the garbage by streaming,it's hard enough going to goodison,ive only done three aways and the cup derby this season, they've drained my blue blood!!

I admire each fan who has chosen not to attend. And I hope more of you do the same. Enough is enough. The club show zero ambition and have gone backwards at an alarming rate and will continue to do so until changes are made. I can see the mistakes coming yet Everton fail to notice. Lack of ambition so why should we show any by attending?

I’ve got 4 games left that I can make it to this season. Will be happy when they’re done but I’m still going to go so I can catch up with my mates. If I was going on my own, I wouldn’t bother.

But let's not forget we have been utter garbage for two and half years whilst Allardyce has been here for only 4 months of that. I don't want him to stay but regardless I can only see us going like Villa or Sunderland whilst Kenwright and Moshiri are getting in each others way trying to steer a sinking ship.

I love you Joe
I love your mirrors lol
What a bad day after the game my coal chimney caught on fire :(
Got it under control, but my doorbell never stopped ringing to tell me as the smoke was as thick as pea soup in my road
The guy who rang the bell stated you do realise it's flames inside your chimney - never I said don't worry :Blink:
15 minutes of skill to get it out inside the chimney - won't need a sweep for a while now as the flames were coming out of the potlol
They were ten a penny chimney fires when I was a kid ;)
The posh softies around me will be asking for a council tax rebatelol
That's what getting beat means set your flaming chimney on fire sending smoke signals to sack big Sam!

@matty1878 deserves restitution and apologies from the worshippers

The lad knew, stuck by his guns and like a lone soldier of the 300 he fought the onslaught like a hero

We salute you

Hang on a cotton pickin’ minute :mad:

Does anyone actually know matty in person and can vouch for the fact that he has sat in the house on matchday and he has given his ST to someone else :pint2:

Ol’ Doubting Khal needs some corroboration before bestowing righteous martyr status on our refusenik Spartan ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.