Who has stopped going to the match ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

COYBL25

Helping the forum make sense of Joey66`s posts.
On the day that Allardyce was appointed, one poster declared that he wasn`t going again, until Allardyce was no longer at the club.

He has stuck to his guns, despite some vicious attacks from the " Sizeable Samuel " supporters, who strangely enough, now seem to be in a tiny minority.

@matty1878 I salute you sir.

I stopped going after the dismal last minute draw against West Brom. I`d seen enough to convince me that it wasn`t going to get any better, under Allardyce .

If you`ve stopped going / intend to stop going, please post on here.

* If you`ve previously been a " Sizeable Samuel " supporter and have stopped going, due to changing your opinion, please feel free to post on here too. Maybe @matty1878 can find it in his heart to forgive you ?.

On the day that Allardyce was appointed, one poster declared that he wasn`t going again, until Allardyce was no longer at the club.

He has stuck to his guns, despite some vicious attacks from the " Sizeable Samuel " supporters, who strangely enough, now seem to be in a tiny minority.

@matty1878 I salute you sir.

I stopped going after the dismal last minute draw against West Brom. I`d seen enough to convince me that it wasn`t going to get any better, under Allardyce .

If you`ve stopped going / intend to stop going, please post on here.

* If you`ve previously been a " Sizeable Samuel " supporter and have stopped going, due to changing your opinion, please feel free to post on here too. Maybe @matty1878 can find it in his heart to forgive you ?.
My older brother and his son vowed not to go three weeks ago the luck had run out for Sam - if you think of the woodwork that has saved us - pens we got etc add to that the standard - first 15 minutes today we could not put two passes together - easier to just sack Sam now - end of!

1 of my mates who I go with has, he’s barely missed a game for 20 y ars including going to bate, krasnador, Bucharest etc, he’s missed about 5 games home, away, Europe etc but hasn’t been to any game or used his season ticket since he got appointed.

Last edited:
@matty1878 deserves restitution and apologies from the worshippers

The lad knew, stuck by his guns and like a lone soldier of the 300 he fought the onslaught like a hero

We salute you

A very apt comparison there, maybe in recognition of his strength and integrity, a change of user name to @matty1878 of the 300, would be fitting

I’m still going, but only because my kids still want to go and my missus won’t let me waste the season tickets. It’s the only time I get to see my mates nowadays as well, with working away and being under the thumb.

I never wanted Allardyce at all. I don’t think he deserves to be anywhere near our club.

He’s a no mark of a manager who found his level at the likes of West Ham.

@matty1878, he swatted aside all those having a pop at him, so for that......

raw

I’m still going, but only because my kids still want to go and my missus won’t let me waste the season tickets. It’s the only time I get to see my mates nowadays as well, with working away and being under the thumb.

I never wanted Allardyce at all. I don’t think he deserves to be anywhere near our club.

He’s a no mark of a manager who found his level at the likes of West Ham.

Will you be renewing your season ticket or waiting to see what happens ?

Status
Not open for further replies.