The appalling communication skills of Everton FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had had a better start and up in 7th place in the table, there would be none of this doom and gloom, just a case of poor start fomenting unhappiness.

I wish they would bring us up to speed immediately about everything that is happening at Everton so that we could complain bitterly about them bringing us up to speed about everything that is happening at Everton.
...or maybe just do the minimum required to better inform their "customer" base they're always banging on about satisfying in the corporate BS they spout.

Agree with everything from the OP.
Bill has cultivated many friendships in the media as a "means to an end" but wonder if Mosh has set up the Jim White media channel to counter Bill,s media snouts. If true it might explain a power struggle within the club as both wrestle to seed the media with there own agenda,s.

Takes them forever to even update us with injury news. Mori for example.
Had to wait for Joyce to tweet something about him having a bad injury.

Ohhh, that name brings up bile, I think it was him.

Shame what happened to Myers with the club tho, lad was genuinely happy to speak with everyone on behalf of the club.

Shame we have an owner who thinks Jim White is "the answer" for that..

Myers was brilliant, genuinely connected with the fans and listened - I know his hands where tied and there was only smooch he could genuinely reply to - when he was involved it was the only time I felt like there was a two way stream... instead of us moaning and nothing coming back lollollol

...Liam Walsh reportedly back at Everton after an unsuccessful loan spell at Birmingham. News of real interest to Evertonians, yet not a mention on the OS. This is the type of message that could be communicated via daily updates.

Latest News !! Liam Walsh was crap at Birmingham and we now dont know what to do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.