Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had the hardest start to any Premier League season for any team, ever, top four teams in the first five games yet over half of you expect us to be within a top 6 position without a replacement striker. I bet the board are loving the fact they are getting away with this. "Wait till the Barkley money comes in, then we'll sort it."

Incidentally, have you seen the last ten fixtures. 8 out of 10 we will be favorites for and the other two are home games.

Burnley (A)
Brighton (H)
Stoke (A)
Man City (H)
Liverpool (H)
Swansea (A)
Newcastle (H)
Huddersfield (A)
Southampton (H)
West Ham (A)

Last edited:
Save the pitchforks till half the season's finished.

We have one of the best runs into mid-season, all potentially winnable bar one.
Burnley (H)
Brighton (A)
Arsenal (H)
Leicester (A)
Watford (H)
Palace (A)
So'ton (A)
West Ham (H)
Huddersfield (H)

Here are 10 reasons why I voted YES
1 - He's got 0 vision.
2 - He didn't include Niasse for Europa
3 - Niasse saved his job last weekend
4 - He's lost the locker room (Barkley, Mirralas, Lookman) we realizing how important Barkley was for us now....
5 - He signed Mr. one touch scared to dribble Klasseen
6 - Plays 3 #10's and doesn't believe in pace (stubborn terd)
7 - He sells Lukaku and does not sign a striker? (Crazy terd)
8 - Martina is a joke.
9 - Panic buys Vlasic then lies about him being one of the best in Europe
10 - He signed 3 number 10's!!!!

Sorry but I've had enough of this clown
He's gotta go ASAP

Up until this season, I really rated Koeman, but the transfer window and the performances this season have been shocking. Could not have really done much worse. Today will be very telling.

Bringing this club through to a top four berth is way too big a task for him. He cant handle the pressure; he hasn't got the nous; and he hasn't got the credibility.

We'll no doubt win tomorrow but that wont persuade too many people he's got what it takes. The feller is marking time here.

I said it ages ago: he's not Everton class...not by a long chalk.
I can't remember my comments at the time but they were probably pro Ko. However, I now agree with everything you say here, Dave (except for winning today being far from no doubt unless Oumar rescues us again). Welcome back.

We've lost against Chealsea, Spurs and Mancs, who expected a win out of those, serious question. Two wins and a draw out of the last three, we'll be O K.

We've lost against Chealsea, Spurs and Mancs, who expected a win out of those, serious question. Two wins and a draw out of the last three, we'll be O K.
Did you expect to lose all three conceding 9 and scoring 0? Did you expect to be humbled in the EL twice...once by a Cypriot team at home who are just above the relegation zone in their own league? Did you expect insipid, uninspired, clueless performances in all but one half of football out of our first 11 games in all competitions?

Great to have you back Dave

Totally agree on Unsy....

At least we'd know we were getting someone who understands the DNA of the club.

I've always resisted in the past the call to employ ex players just for the sake of keeping it in-house. I actually think right now we need after two exotic experiments in managerial recruitment (for us) to stabilise our identity and go back to roots.

I can't remember my comments at the time but they were probably pro Ko. However, I now agree with everything you say here, Dave (except for winning today being far from no doubt unless Oumar rescues us again). Welcome back.
Thanks TT.

We'll be ok today.

Status
Not open for further replies.