• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dholliday

deconstructed rep
I wasn't impressed we signed a middling manager with little pedigree for a supposed ambitious club like ourselves, but after finishing 7th and spending all that money you want to give the fella a chance...

But those awful performances against the big clubs, disastrous results, amateurish decision-making and now looking already out of Europe, he has to go if we have any genuine claims of ambition. Honestly Martinez's latter two seasons were better than this.

Give Unsworth the Burnley game, and if we can't get Ancelotti then Dave gets the rest of the season.

What do yous think? Too harsh too soon? Snap poll time.

I wasn't impressed we signed a middling manager with little pedigree for a supposed ambitious club like ourselves, but after finishing 7th and spending all that money you want to give the fella a chance...

But those awful performances against the big clubs, disastrous results, amateurish decision-making and now looking already out of Europe, he has to go if we have any genuine claims of ambition. Honestly Martinez's latter two seasons were better than this.

Give Unsworth the Burnley game, and if we can't get Ancelotti then Dave gets the rest of the season.

Not for me

Although I'd take Martinez back

how about snap your neck instead buster??

stop it adolf

Status
Not open for further replies.