Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The performance and spirit of our team is poorer than the past Everton team managed by Moyes and Martinez, when we face Big 6, we can say the rivals are strong, but we cannot win when we face Burnley and even one of weakest team Apollon in Europa, RK has no excuse for the poor results of the matches and nearly fall into the relegation zone of our team.

He sold lukaku and Didn't replace
Him..... Moshri so for me he's just as bad..
How did he sell Lukaku ? It was nothing to do with him the player going or not getting a replacement, besides when Rom said he wouldn't sign what was he suppose to do?
Bill is one of the few people we can't pin any of the current mess on

Think we've played well once all season that was against split at home in the first half

One half of the Stoke game too

* not splitting hairs by the way, it's just that those two halves really stick out, amongst the car crash, that this season has been so far ;)

SACK.

How did he sell Lukaku ? It was nothing to do with him the player going or not getting a replacement, besides when Rom said he wouldn't sign what was he suppose to do?
Bill is one of the few people we can't pin any of the current mess on

The board knew we needed to replace him and they never. Keep telling yourself different

utterly frustrated. we're an embarrassment, considering the money we paid and the quality we brought in. if he picked players without cohesion and strategy in mind, then he SHOULD be sacked. no one should make bill look as sad as he did today. NO ONE

The board knew we needed to replace him and they never. Keep telling yourself different
Yeah Lukalu made it was ckear a long time ago he was off so they had plenty a time to sort something, it was disastrous mistake in not doing so, it's not like Rom did a Barkley and tried to get off last minute

Yeah Lukalu made it was ckear a long time ago he was off so they had plenty a time to sort something, it was disastrous mistake in not doing so, it's not like Rom did a Barkley and tried to get off last minute

I know that mate I'm just pointing out the board have failed big time. But koeman picks this team and tactics at the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.