Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder what Mike Walker is up to. Think he deserves another go, unfinished business etc...

*cries*
Didn't you know, Mike walker is an impressionist he is now in disguise as a retired famous 80s/90s Dutch defender who won a lot in his playing career and manages a team in the premier league who plays in blue. The real Dutchman lives a life of luxury on a desert island unaware of how bad people think his management skills are. This must be the case as that famous Dutchman could never manage a team so badly (could he?) lol.

Bringing this club through to a top four berth is way too big a task for him. He cant handle the pressure; he hasn't got the nous; and he hasn't got the credibility.

We'll no doubt win tomorrow but that wont persuade too many people he's got what it takes. The feller is marking time here.

I said it ages ago: he's not Everton class...not by a long chalk.

Bringing this club through to a top four berth is way too big a task for him. He cant handle the pressure; he hasn't got the nous; and he hasn't got the credibility.

We'll no doubt win tomorrow but that wont persuade too many people he's got what it takes. The feller is marking time here.

BOOM!!!!

And welcome back.

@Moomin dude. I have seen Koeman got 7th last season so I won't be crying like some of you when we got beaten by Man United, Chelsea and Spurs. It is 6 games into the season.
Not so much the loses but the manner in which we rolled over.We scrape a win last week against Bournemouth.While teams like Burnley win at Chelsea and get a point at the Pit

he back

I'm not even sure we will win tomorrow Dave. Good to see you back. And yes, you were right about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.