Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much for a vote of confidence in him if large numbers of those asking for patience come off the fence today if we don't win or worse.

This is how precarious Koeman's position is now, its game by game at the moment. At least from the fans viewpoint.

Doesn't take much though for momentum to build, either way.

Win at all costs today though.

Todays game reminds me of the game against Swansea at home under Martinez when we started badly and conceded the early penalty and went on to draw. That was another nail in his coffin.

We must win today but some encouragement by way of a positive performance would be great in anticipation of the international break. That can be torment going into with poor form and collapsed morale.

It’s a 3 year contract and he will be here until that finishes.

I doubt it.

He seems to have no interest in staying beyond the three years....and it shows in his whole demeanour and attitude....so it is not likely he will be allowed to run loose with the credit card next summer and as it stands right now, there is zero chance of a renewed, extended contract being offered to him before next May.

IMO there will be a "mutual agreement" announced at the end of this season and he will walk away with a percentage of his remaining year's salary.

That is, unless the current malaise continues and we are mired in the relegation dogfight a month of two from now then he will be booted out.

We've lost against Chealsea, Spurs and Mancs, who expected a win out of those, serious question. Two wins and a draw out of the last three, we'll be O K.

I expected to beat the Cypriots on Thursday. I did not expect us to be leading, them get a man sent off and then equalise. That was a must win fixture after the pathetic showing against Atalanta.

Struggled against Stoke and Bournemouth too.

Burnley had a dreadful set of fixtures too and got more points than our expensively assembled number10athon of a team.

Honest question: who do we get though?

Unsworth or Ferguson are bad shouts, we need someone with a bit of pedigree, and Ancellotti is never going to happen.

Tuchel possibly? Or is it the Pardew Big Sam mob?

Honest question: who do we get though?

Unsworth or Ferguson are bad shouts, we need someone with a bit of pedigree, and Ancellotti is never going to happen.

Tuchel possibly? Or is it the Pardew Big Sam mob?

Unsworth as caretaker is not a bad shout. He can't possibly do worse than this.

Gives us time to both see how he does and seek out a permanent replacement.

Anything other than legitimising being awful by keeping Koeman on at this point is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.