Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. He'd have offered some pretty big inducement to get his 'superstar manager'. If he wishes to jettison RK (which I doubt is even on his radar right now) he'd pay through the nose for it.

Personally - unless a complete disaster unfolds - I think we're stuck with him. The best case scenario we have is that his contract renewal talks will be back heeled at the end of this season and he gets the hint and starts planning his own departure before his credibility stock craters once and for all.

After today my opinion is that he is a crap manager ..............

That performance has made my mind up, he doesn’t have an answer and those players are either completely confused as to what they are supposed to do or they are trying to get him gone. Get him out ASAP so whoever takes over has some time to assess the situation over the international break.

Honest question: who do we get though?

Unsworth or Ferguson are bad shouts, we need someone with a bit of pedigree, and Ancellotti is never going to happen.

Tuchel possibly? Or is it the Pardew Big Sam mob?

I'd rather we give another shot to an English manager who knows the league as our last couple of managers, both foreigners, have been disastrous. Pardew or Allardyce for me.

Out. It's so obvious what we needed in January & they completely ignored it. Him & Walsh are a pair of stupid & unsavoury swear words. Get Rhino in.

Status
Not open for further replies.