Koeman Out snap poll

Sack Koeman?

• Yes

• No

• head in sand on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this club through to a top four berth is way too big a task for him. He cant handle the pressure; he hasn't got the nous; and he hasn't got the credibility.

We'll no doubt win tomorrow but that wont persuade too many people he's got what it takes. The feller is marking time here.

I said it ages ago: he's not Everton class...not by a long chalk.

Ohhh he's back!!!!!

giphy.gif

Bringing this club through to a top four berth is way too big a task for him. He cant handle the pressure; he hasn't got the nous; and he hasn't got the credibility.

We'll no doubt win tomorrow but that wont persuade too many people he's got what it takes. The feller is marking time here.

Good to have you back but id argue he is Everton class and that that's the problem.

He has assembled the best side we have had in years, and he has turned Niasse into the darling of the crowd.

On the other hand his team selection is rubbish and we could all guess at least nine of the starting XI now, as well as how we will play.

Good to have you back but id argue he is Everton class and that that's the problem.
Thanks.

By Everton class I mean someone who can carry themselves with a little bit more decorum and humility than a man who throws everyone under the bus to avoid the damning conclusion that he's gotten just about every major decision wrong since the end of last season.

200w.gif

Kind of hoping he can, because I am sick of swapping managers.

In saying that, if he does, he will move on to something bigger.

FFS

Just want a good long term manager dedicated to the project.

Kind of hoping he can, because I am sick of swapping managers.

In saying that, if he does, he will move on to something bigger.

FFS

Just want a good long term manager dedicated to the project.

Only an ex player will give us that time. Someone who identifies with the club even against their own best long term interests if we're turned into a success. Unsworth is raw and a gamble but I'd hand him the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.